Snakebite Exhaust Clip Thread

Glad you love as much as I do. It totally opposite if the raspy, poppy exhausts made for our Viper trucks that deserve to sound like the beast they are! :drool::burnout:

I'll get some drive by and WOT clips in the next few days. Thanks for providing a superior product. :drool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Y2Zv9EdFA]SRT10 w/ Venomous1 Snake Bite exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

Added Pneomothorax's idle and rev clip over here as well ;)
Thank sir

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XcKxuv_zi4o&app=m]SRT10 Venomous1 Snake Bite custom - YouTube[/ame]

Pros and Cons?

Scott, I am almost sold on the Snakebite exhaust set up you have. Here is what I want..."Loud and mean...No holding back"! :rock: (rear exhaust set up btw)

I have been going through the exhaust threads for the past week going all the way back to posts in 2010. I love your set up and think it would be quality and maybe as close as possible to what I want.

The only other muffler I am looking at is the Super Pro Street by Spin Tech. (duals 3" straight through with X) Gotta say I have gotten wood reading what the guys have said about their SPS systems and listening to their clips.

I think you're straight forward and will give me the honest opinion of SPS system vs Snakebite. (If you know of any negative with the SPS I want to know what it is). I looked at the MAC website and know your mufflers are top quality and top performance...but are they as loud and mean as the SPS system?:dontknow:

Tell me what you think man...a to z!

Scott, I am almost sold on the Snakebite exhaust set up you have. Here is what I want..."Loud and mean...No holding back"! :rock: (rear exhaust set up btw)

I have been going through the exhaust threads for the past week going all the way back to posts in 2010. I love your set up and think it would be quality and maybe as close as possible to what I want.

The only other muffler I am looking at is the Super Pro Street by Spin Tech. (duals 3" straight through with X) Gotta say I have gotten wood reading what the guys have said about their SPS systems and listening to their clips.

I think you're straight forward and will give me the honest opinion of SPS system vs Snakebite. (If you know of any negative with the SPS I want to know what it is). I looked at the MAC website and know your mufflers are top quality and top performance...but are they as loud and mean as the SPS system?:dontknow:

Well Sherman I can't say I've heard the Super Pro Spintech but I have heard Spintech. I'll venture to say that they are louder than SnakeBite exhaust but will have a higher pitched tone that's poppy and raspy. I wanted a combination that gave our V-10 a deeper V-8 Style tone that's lower and rids the popping, tin can sound most exhaust produce.
I know this likely wont help much, but I haven't heard to many Spin Tech to speak much about em. Seems many here have tried them and replaced with something else.
Maybe start a thread or look up threads on them. :rock:
Appreciate your interest sir,
Scott

Just go with the Snakebite. You won't regret it. I always get told how loud and deep it is. I take it as compliments.

That's about as honest an answer as could be. I think from what you are describing the Snakebite to be is exactly what I want. And would rather buy from you than some bum in Cali or wherever.
Honestly, the only thing I know about exhaust systems is what I have learned from reading posts throughout VTCOA and watching many vid clips here and all over youtube...

How do we do this...do I need to come to Waco or do you ship it? What you thinkin? :dontknow:

That's about as honest an answer as could be. I think from what you are describing the Snakebite to be is exactly what I want. And would rather buy from you than some bum in Cali or wherever.
Honestly, the only thing I know about exhaust systems is what I have learned from reading posts throughout VTCOA and watching many vid clips here and all over youtube...

How do we do this...do I need to come to Waco or do you ship it? What you thinkin? :dontknow:

Not sure if he's already PM'd you, but he ships it to you. Just gotta take it to an exhaust shop and get it welded on. Best upgrade I've done to the truck so far. Even though I'm still a newbie and not much...The sound is exactly what I wanted. Couldn't ask for a better sounding exhaust.

Just saw you're in Fort Worth. Might be better to make the drive. Idk. I'm in Florida so I couldn't make the drive lol

Hey Sherman, if you'd like to make the trip and hang out in town for about half the day, I can run your complete exhaust. This is how I recommend the kit be installed to all customers and that's using 3" pipe from header/manifold to the tips ;)
I can also send the kit to be installed my an exhaust shop up there. Do you require Cats sir?
Thanks for your interest.:burnout:

Hot off the press!

Shorty did it! The unthinkable, lol. He wanted to install electric cutouts to harass young ladies texting and driving and arrogant Mustang owners who rev at him to egg him on. Haha! I will say ,( and forewarned him) I was somewhat anxious to hear, yet skeptical about the sound. It turned out great and hopefully my iPhone picked the sound up well, but its what I've used on most vids so sounds are very comparable from truck to truck.
Enjoy!! :rock::burnout:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=PdyoiIhIU3Y

Not sure if I need the cats or not. I think the rears have been cut out and running straight pipe back to the resonator. It sounds ok but can't wait to make it much better. I'll look closer when I get home Wed.

I think if ur saying u will install it I'll just come down to wacko and get u to do it. I want to check out ur truck anyways.

Shorty did it! The unthinkable, lol. He wanted to install electric cutouts to harass young ladies texting and driving and arrogant Mustang owners who rev at him to egg him on. Haha! I will say ,( and forewarned him) I was somewhat anxious to hear, yet skeptical about the sound. It turned out great and hopefully my iPhone picked the sound up well, but its what I've used on most vids so sounds are very comparable from truck to truck.
Enjoy!! :rock::burnout:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=PdyoiIhIU3Y

I've actually thought about doing this. Where did he place the cutouts? I was thinking right after the midpipes?

I've actually thought about doing this. Where did he place the cutouts? I was thinking right after the midpipes?

I put them right before the mufflers so a huge percentage stills flows through them so there's a great tone still. Otherwise it would be blah ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back