Snakebite Muffler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, it seems I was misguided. I had the right idea but the wrong company. From your own thread...
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/usef...aust-belangers-open-headers-thru-muffs-52578/
Back in april of last year you discovered your famed chamber muffler by the means of a company called Mac Performance with their $69 unit.
MAC Flow Path Muffler, 3" Center Inlet/Offset Outlet
Since then, the video clip of this Mac muffler has been used in your subsequent snakebite threads, with you touting this is a muffler of your own design. If you are marketing and selling a manufacturer direct product under your own name, and charging more for it without getting authorization or consent for retail from that company, then once again your reputation for fraud is validated.

Ironically, every question I had is answered in full detail on the manufacturers website, and had you displayed an ounce of honesty in the matter you could have just linked their website for my reference. I guess it was easier for you to continue the lie, and run off from this thread when you were backed into a corner without a defense.

So not only were you wrong the first accusation, and I tell you so, but now you continue to call me a liar and try to ruin my character by saying I'm no longer selling you ebay muffler, but now its a muffler I ran two years ago?? Really ?:dontknow:
That was like the 5th muffler I tried and ran for a bit as I loved the sound. Obviously I've done my research and finally come up with my own solution to the sound I desired and guess what Jeff Boyette (aka shit starter) they aren't MAC either. But you're such a smart Internet googler ill let you come up with more false accusations. You say you were misguided? So who misguided you?? :chain:
Guess they were wrong twice? Detective ( Stalker Boyette) Jeff lurks back through my threads two years ago and digs up another exhaust post where I shared a muffler I've found that sounded damn good! Dude that's the past and the only similarity is a 3" inlet/outlet and a steel case, ;)
So with all this writing, Jeff, you are twice wrong. The "Snakebite Muffler" is a Venomous1 Racing exclusive and I'm the only one in the world with this muffler. Do some look similar, of course they do, many mufflers resemble each other.
So compare you're eBay, flow master, Magnablow, thrush, Mac, Dynomax, glass pack, mufflers on your truck and please post videos.

My reputation for fraud? Please explain? Is this other one guy that bought a PCM for a Quad Cab and claimed it didn't work? Hmmm nice try Jeff, maybe you should ask one of our Moderators about my business and character :chain:
He bought the same PCM after I received it back from the guy who said it was a dud, burnt up, piece of trash. I simply plugged it in my truck, and BAM started right up :rock:

So what now Jeff? What's your next false accusation?
Like many times prior to this, you're actually describing your character guy. A character not many would want to deal with. So once again, I'm done with you, your "Misguided" friend that told you to try eBay, Mac, Fox Racing, FMF, Vance &Hines, Pypes, Fat Cat, Summit, Jegs, Rock Auto, Mopar Performance, etc, etc.
to figure what muffler I'm using. I wish you luck and expect many videos of your trials and errors.

Have a great day and good luck Jeff:burnout:

Professional is my ongoing intent. Him editing my posts to suit his goals is not. It is disrespectful and fraudulent. After reporting it, I never even got a response. But even after dropping it, I was sincerely but cautiously going to buy this product.

I would be interested to getting this $27 dollar one and yours... and put them both on my truck for sound comparison. Ill do a proper unbiased product comparison and video them side by side for the community to see. See my point of discontent is you repeatedly and hypocritically badmouth your competition about copying someone else ideas for profit. Then secretly market some generic muffler as your mastermind design and charge ridiculously for it. No one here is a fool. Its not hard to see there is nothing magical about your muffler. I too have put 8 different mufflers, crossovers, and header combinations on my trucks and am about to fab up another. I buy quality and have no intent in using a $27 flowmaster knockoff or your $340 version of the knockoff. Sadly, if I am wrong about it all... you either got screwed miserably by your custom muffler manufacturer on overhead cost... or still managed to get it at a price this company did and can still profit with $27 price tag and both of those outcomes results in all of your customer's getting an overpriced, rusty, piece of shit product. All of this would still be okay with me as, if your customers are happy no harm no foul. But the moment I intended to become your customer and learned that you were misleading me and withholding information needed to make an informed decision, it became an issue.

You come on my threads bashing and talking shit, of course I'm going to edit it!! You think people want to read your BS when looking for a part in my threads? They DON'T! Nobody cares for the drama you and your kind start, especially rudely and uninformed. You were never intending to be a customer, yet try you damnest to make me look bad. News flash partner, you're only proving your own uselessness! :rock: especially on a forum like the VTCOA. We've been weeding out haters/dramatic folks like you for years.

Damn, it seems I was misguided. I had the right idea but the wrong company. From your own thread...
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/usef...aust-belangers-open-headers-thru-muffs-52578/
Back in april of last year you discovered your famed chamber muffler by the means of a company called Mac Performance with their $69 unit.
MAC Flow Path Muffler, 3" Center Inlet/Offset Outlet
Since then, the video clip of this Mac muffler has been used in your subsequent snakebite threads, with you touting this is a muffler of your own design. If you are marketing and selling a manufacturer direct product under your own name, and charging more for it without getting authorization or consent for retail from that company, then once again your reputation for fraud is validated.

Ironically, every question I had is answered in full detail on the manufacturers website, and had you displayed an ounce of honesty in the matter you could have just linked their website for my reference. I guess it was easier for you to continue the lie, and run off from this thread when you were backed into a corner without a defense.

Hmm hmm hmmm

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Once again hypocrite, it wasnt too long ago that you were banned from the other forum for starting shit then brought the drama here and was shut down in two post. You thrive on the bandwagon. I didnt bash you on your thread... only one of your thread I have ever posted on was the one where the rightful owner of your "new" hydrodip called you out and i said "Oops". That wasnt bashing you. However you take every opportunity you can find, to smear the name of your competition. The reason you are so pissed off, is im the first to call you out on your bullshit. I was blown away at the text, phonecalls, emails, and PM's from the other forums from people that found it hilarious that someone finally stood up to you and called you out. I have no regrets.

And I did intend to buy your product, dont deny that we previously exchanged pm's about me purchasing from you. However your 4 month long group buy to produce your underdrive pulley was unacceptable and I was able to obtain one from another vendor for $60 less and it was delivered in 2 days. I am personally tired of reading your constant solicitations and money begging to produce overpriced substandard product, and your over dramatic marketing strategy to make these products seem like you are a mad scientist with an engineering degree.

Go back and play with your friends that texted you on the other Forum Jeff.
"ain't nobody got time for that"!!

And I did intend to buy your product, dont deny that we previously exchanged pm's about me purchasing from you. However your 4 month long group buy to produce your underdrive pulley was unacceptable and I was able to obtain one from another vendor for $60 less and it was delivered in 2 days. I am personally tired of reading your constant solicitations and money begging to produce overpriced substandard product, and your over dramatic marketing strategy to make these products seem like you are a mad scientist with an engineering degree.

Damnit boy you don't quit do ya? My pulleys didn't take 4 months and you know what, they are produced by me, not some off the shelf pulley you received in two days. These are a totally different pulley and of course you should know that with all your research. Lmfao
Don't like reading my threads, stay on the other forum where you belong. You're rarely here except to stir shit so you're not missed buddy.
Now have a nice day jerking yourself to VOW posts
Thanks,
Scott

Once again hypocrite, it wasnt too long ago that you were banned from the other forum for starting shit then brought the drama here and was shut down in two post. You thrive on the bandwagon. I didnt bash you on your thread... only one of your thread I have ever posted on was the one where the rightful owner of your "new" hydrodip called you out and i said "Oops". That wasnt bashing you. However you take every opportunity you can find, to smear the name of your competition. The reason you are so pissed off, is im the first to call you out on your bullshit. I was blown away at the text, phonecalls, emails, and PM's from the other forums from people that found it hilarious that someone finally stood up to you and called you out. I have no regrets.

OK so this was all about you thinking that V1R stole another competitors idea and called it his own. Now you want to stand up for this competitor and call someone out on something you have no actual proof of and assume that V1R is practicing bad business ethics. Additionally you are publicly attacking someone based on assumptions. This seems like a witch hunt Jeff not an interested customer. Why didn't you just pick up the phone and call V1R directly about your thoughts first before all this drama if you were originally an interested CUSTOMER as you first described. I would understand if your phone calls weren't returned and you have actual proof of you allegations. Post up the proof otherwise it would be wise to apologize I.M.O.

Who gives a sh1t if he buys something for 10 bucks and sells it for 100 bucks what's wrong with that at least he is making money supporting his family and not standing on a corner with a sign and i do plan on buying his muffler when my magnablow blows

Damnit boy you don't quit do ya? My pulleys didn't take 4 months and you know what, they are produced by me, not some off the shelf pulley you received in two days. These are a totally different pulley and of course you should know that with all your research. Lmfao
Don't like reading my threads, stay on the other forum where you belong. You're rarely here except to stir shit so you're not missed buddy.
Now have a nice day jerking yourself to VOW posts
Thanks,
Scott

You do show your maturity and professionalism well. It makes my point easier for people to see when you stoop to the level you maintained for years before becoming a "vendor". No scott, your pulley isnt produced by you. Someone produces it for you, someone else engraves your name on it and you overcharge for it. Having purchased and installed the other cheaper, 2 piece pulley and am pleased that it will also fit the ATI balancer and fit perfectly.

As far as your $1200 long bar setup that you put so much time and effort to research and get into productions... it is surprising to me that Cummins Performance Parts
offers longbars for less than 1/4 the price, it is better made, and they can custom make for the application.

Done

I've read all I need to. Jeff, I get it, you don't like Scott, fair enough. Go buy from someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back