Sneak peek...

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's almost ready to roll...just a few finishing touches, but I thought I'd give you a sneak peek...I'll take some more once it's done and cleaned up.

Last edited:
Looks great Steve...can't wait to see it in person in the next few weeks..:)

While I'm at it, here's one of the truck with Boomer's lowering kit installed. I haven't driven it the prescribed 20 miles or so yet, so the front looks a tiny bit high. Once I drive it and settle it in, I add the adjustment kit to the rear if I need to...

Last edited:
You been holding out on us.....looks great....BTW that rear adjuster kit from boomer is the way to go with our big 4 door...especially with all the down force you get off that wing...:D

two words.....kick ass! :rock:

looks great....how does it ride with the lowering kit as compared to stock???

Looks great Steve....I also like how the black vertical stripes line up with the wing ..... I considered the the Daytona wing vs the stocker.
I'm with Dave on this...will be nice to check it out in Houston. :top: :beer:

NBT said:
Looks great Steve....I also like how the black vertical stripes line up with the wing ..... I considered the the Daytona wing vs the stocker.
I'm with Dave on this...will be nice to check it out in Houston. :top: :beer:

Thank you. I personally like the Daytona wing much better, it doesn't flutter going down the road at all like the stock one does. It mounts with the same hardware, it's a snap to install. You can see what you think in 3 weeks or so...

Big Perm said:
two words.....kick ass! :rock:

looks great....how does it ride with the lowering kit as compared to stock???

Dunno, I haven't driven it yet. It'll be back on the raod tomorrow, hopefully, I lost one of the damn o rings for one of the fuel injectors which is the last thing to get it back together. It's supposed to be at the dealership in the AM and I'll finish it then.

Nowwhat said:
You been holding out on us.....looks great....BTW that rear adjuster kit from boomer is the way to go with our big 4 door...especially with all the down force you get off that wing...:D

I figured you'd have something like that to say...seriously though, did you use the height adjusters on yours? Did you go all the way up, or in the middle? I love the way yours sits.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I figured you'd have something like that to say...seriously though, did you use the height adjusters on yours? Did you go all the way up, or in the middle? I love the way yours sits.

all the way up...still lowered but practical for everyday driving....

That looks real tough Steve. But may I suggest chromed or:stupido2: yellow powder coated valve covers as well. :dontknow: I'm not sure about the whole mustard/ketchup look. But I am sure your beast will tear up some shhhh...!

Venom Power said:
That looks real tough Steve. But may I suggest chromed or:stupido2: yellow powder coated valve covers as well. :dontknow: I'm not sure about the whole mustard/ketchup look. But I am sure your beast will tear up some shhhh...!

My custom valve covers are supposed to be getting finished...I sure hope they hurry up, I agree, mustard and catsup should be reserved for hot dogs...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back