Sneak peek...

Venom Power said:
That looks real tough Steve. But may I suggest chromed or:stupido2: yellow powder coated valve covers as well. :dontknow: I'm not sure about the whole mustard/ketchup look. But I am sure your beast will tear up some shhhh...!
Maybe the calipers too?:dontknow:

I'm wondering how those black side decals would look on silver:hmmmm:

Damn Steve, that looks badass. My wife's been after me for a Lexus LS430, I was going to buy her one after I finished modding the truck, but now the list has gotten ridiculously long so I think I'm going to have to buy the damn car first. And then start modding the next day. :idea: :rock: :rock: :D :D

Jeff

YellowFever said:
Damn Steve, that looks badass. My wife's been after me for a Lexus LS430, I was going to buy her one after I finished modding the truck, but now the list has gotten ridiculously long so I think I'm going to have to buy the damn car first. And then start modding the next day. :idea: :rock: :rock: :D :D

Jeff

Get her the car first, then put a guilt trip on her...LOL!

looks great man....i love where your headin with her....great plan!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I agree, mustard and catsup should be reserved for hot dogs...

You COULD maintain that it is a hot ROD. So then the condiments would be justified? Naw you don't want to go that route. I do like the Yellow idea though. It would definately stand out from the rest.

Back