SNOW!!

MAka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in Catskill NY we got about 2 feet of snow!! Its horrible...

MAka said:

Ha, ha, ha...it's 70 here in Colorado. When we were buried in 3-5' of snow, you guys had great weather...:p

I have had enough winter.

Damnit, its time for spring.:)

Bill.

Maybe this will hold you over...

Attachments

• Truck Grill and Vipers, Web.jpg
    Truck Grill and Vipers, Web.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Truck and Vipers, Web.jpg
    Truck and Vipers, Web.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 61
8" of snow and Ice here the storm than hit you came this way. It was 70 degrees 3 days ago.

Ah.....you guys probably dont want me to post here.............we had a low of about 70 last night, light breeze, palms a swaying....... saw Foreinger in concert at our outdoor ampitheater.........it was awesome!!!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Ah.....you guys probably dont want me to post here.............we had a low of about 70 last night, light breeze, palms a swaying....... saw Foreinger in concert at our outdoor ampitheater.........it was awesome!!!

patrick

That Breeze u had was me screaming "I HATE SNOW!!!!!" at the top of my lungs. ;) :D

Dominick572 said:
That Breeze u had was me screaming "I HATE SNOW!!!!!" at the top of my lungs. ;) :D

I hear ya dude!!!! When I moved here in 87, I told myself I dont ever want to scrape ice and snow off my windshield ever again!!! Thats the part I really hated about living in cold weather.

Good luck man....:)

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick

Yep, If it gets any more winter like here in So Cal we will have to get the Sun Block out.............80 degrees, sunny, Warm, and calm brezzes:D :D

Yeah winter sucks. We have broken records here for the last 4 days straight. Temps were 88, 90, 89 and 87. 81 here right now but we'll be back down in the 70's by Monday. I'll prolly have to break out the jacket while I'm out back grillin' steaks. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jeff

Dominick572 said:
8" of snow and Ice here the storm than hit you came this way. It was 70 degrees 3 days ago.
trust me I loved it so much I was in my shorts

MAka said:

HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE SOME SNOWBALL's AND SELL THEM TO THE LEFT COAST GUY'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) thought that would make yeah smile.

includemeout said:
Yep, If it gets any more winter like here in So Cal we will have to get the Sun Block out.............80 degrees, sunny, Warm, and calm brezzes:D :D

lick my balls. :D :D :wavey: :wavey: :aetsch: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

over here we got about 3" of snow. then freezing rain. absolutely horrible.
when refering to "here" i mean VA ;)

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
lick my balls. :D :D :wavey: :wavey: :aetsch: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

over here we got about 3" of snow. then freezing rain. absolutely horrible.
when refering to "here" i mean VA ;)

Sharpi

Ah VA, I grew up there.

Went over to a freinds house today.........on two acres 500 feet above sea level with a view of Lanai and Molokai Islands...........has a 1300 square foot pool with all the trimmings including that awesome infinity edge looking towards the ocean.......dudes I couldnt help but think of you snowbunnies as I relaxed in the pool with a cold Corona with a lime as it is St. Paddies Day!!! No hotties in bikinis just us dudes and his kids......but it felt great after my workout at the gym!! :)

Ah, just another weekend on Maui!!! :dontknow: :D :rock:

later dudes...................and fire away!!!:p

patrick

Argh my shoulders are a little sore from chopping packed ice all Saturday morning. Damn driveway had about 4" of solid ice which could not be shoveled until it was chopped up. You could drive a car on this crap and not even dent it!!:banghead: pita...

mauiSRT/10 said:
Ah VA, I grew up there.

Went over to a freinds house today.........on two acres 500 feet above sea level with a view of Lanai and Molokai Islands...........has a 1300 square foot pool with all the trimmings including that awesome infinity edge looking towards the ocean.......dudes I couldnt help but think of you snowbunnies as I relaxed in the pool with a cold Corona with a lime as it is St. Paddies Day!!! No hotties in bikinis just us dudes and his kids......but it felt great after my workout at the gym!! :)

Ah, just another weekend on Maui!!! :dontknow: :D :rock:

later dudes...................and fire away!!!:p

patrick
peckerhead...:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :D

I'm freakin' Irish and I didn't even have a beer today!:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back