so cal valencia GTG

FerrariTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme:

Hows the so cal folk doing???

Yes!!!!!!!!
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

LoveThisTruck said:
When:dontknow:

hell i dunna know:p

Dude guess what, As much I liked your truck wit the Roe I ended up letting it go.. Guess im just gonna stick to Nx:eek:
Im in the middle of trying to get this thing packed so i can ship it to Johnybravo

FerrariTruck said:
hell i dunna know:p

Dude guess what, As much I liked your truck wit the Roe I ended up letting it go.. Guess im just gonna stick to Nx:eek:
Im in the middle of trying to get this thing packed so i can ship it to Johnybravo

Use that $$$ to build your motor. All you need is a 150 shot to beat me:burnout:

LoveThisTruck said:
Use that $$$ to build your motor. All you need is a 150 shot to beat me:burnout:

LOL well im use $$$ to stay a float next 2 months. I looks like I got a newjob.. The dealership decided to turn its old place into a BMW certified collision center. I applied to get the job as an estimator and so far the boss has been telling me it looks like it will be mine:rock: I dont want to get my hopes up yet but I really hope I wont to turn wrenches anymore in 3 weeks!

FerrariTruck said:
LOL well im use $$$ to stay a float next 2 months. I looks like I got a newjob.. The dealership decided to turn its old place into a BMW certified collision center. I applied to get the job as an estimator and so far the boss has been telling me it looks like it will be mine:rock: I dont want to get my hopes up yet but I really hope I wont to turn wrenches anymore in 3 weeks!

:rock: good luck!

SrtBrad said:
I'm here. Maybe we can have a GTG at my place.:dontknow: Just an idea.

yeah we should maybe even just hangout and watch the vids. I work this sat and then gotta check some stuff on the gf cars when i get out. Maybe order up a pizza and wings and watch the vids:dontknow:

FerrariTruck said:
LOL well im use $$$ to stay a float next 2 months. I looks like I got a newjob.. The dealership decided to turn its old place into a BMW certified collision center. I applied to get the job as an estimator and so far the boss has been telling me it looks like it will be mine I dont want to get my hopes up yet but I really hope I wont to turn wrenches anymore in 3 weeks!

Good deal working with your brain, instead of your back, is much better......:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back