So close I can almost smell it...

I put like 4 and a half miles on mine driving it home. It was a blast, stopped by the gas station and everything. Got a ICEE and some coppenhagen wintergreen. cool story

Well barring any unforeseen circumstances.....she's mine.
Now the decision to fly from New Orleans to Maryland to get it or have it shipped. The cost looks like it will be about the same.
I'm soooo stoked right now. I've been shopping for almost a year now and I ended up with what I feel was a good deal plus I got the exact year and color (minus the CE) that I wanted.

I would fly and drive down the coast. I always try and fly to get mine vehicles. The last one was at a bad time (the other car was totaled so I had to get something), so I decided to get it shipped. After 5 weeks of waiting for the company to pick up the car, I flew a friend out and he drove it back.

shoot me a pm if you head to no problem. We go out there and run sometimes during mid night madness or pro test and tune. The track usually hooks well. I just run for a time slip, not looking for a grudge match or anything like that.

shoot me a pm if you head to no problem. We go out there and run sometimes during mid night madness or pro test and tune. The track usually hooks well. I just run for a time slip, not looking for a grudge match or anything like that.

absolutely...Ive never been out there, would love to check it out.

If you drive it back with the wife make sure you take the AAA card in case it brakes down. Wife's don't understand things like that & you don't want for her to get off on the wrong foot with the truck. It would make it harder to buy goodies for it later. Good Luck.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back