So many viewing....so little posts

wesalbert

2015 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious why there are so many people viewing the different categories, but so little posts. Previously I was a memeber of a certain corvette forum and it moved really fast. Of course it had alot more members, but seemed that it had alot more posts. It had its certain memebers that would always post. It can't be because no one is on the forum, because the numbers prove that the people are logged in.
I hung out in the general discussion all the time. They would post about anything. Here it still seems most of the General Discussions are about the trucks. Is this a General Discussion about anything? or a General Discussuion about the trucks?

Some people stay logged in while away from their computers. I stay logged in during the day while at work so I may go hours before I have a chance to check on what has been posted.

Most of the regulars are on almost ALL day, even if they are away from the computer they are still logged in.

General Discussion is in the truck section, and is for SRT-10 discussion only. Please do not "Ho" the truck threads. All of our off-topic conversations take place in the "Off-Topic" section. ;)

It's slower during the summer months.... for obvious reasons. :)

Welcome to the forum, BTW. :slug:

I often wonder the same thing about the numbers.

The general discussion section here is in the "Truck" section. Technically, if it is not about the truck it should be in the "Off Topic" section. Doesn't mean it always happens that way... :rolleyes:

Black1 said:
General Discussion is in the truck section, and is for SRT-10 discussion only. Please do not "Ho" the truck threads. All of our off-topic conversations take place in the "Off-Topic" section. ;)

Thats why I was checking

walbert said:
Thats why I was checking

The "New Posts" link in the blue bar at the top of the forum page is a great little tool to keep up on current conversations. If you haven't checked that feature out, it might help. :)

I try not to ho anymore......

Black1 said:
Most of the regulars are on almost ALL day, even if they are away from the computer they are still logged in.

It's slower during the summer months.... for obvious reasons. :)

Welcome to the forum, BTW. :slug:

Hey Jake,you ever consider the Fertilizer Buisness ??? :D :D :D

I was logged in many hours yesterday. I was posting then walked away to the kitchen thinking I would be right back.. But then 16 Candles came on as I was passing in the livingroom followed by some other cheesy program that caught my attention.. So I remained there while the computer was idling online...

OH and I use the 'New Posts' choice between FlashChat and Search so that I can access all sections at once.. Just a little pointer..

Venom Power said:
But then 16 Candles came on as I was passing in the livingroom followed by some other cheesy program that caught my attention.. So I remained there while the computer was idling online...

Your not supposed to admit to watching shows like that. Keep that sorta stuff to yourself.

I think the posts are quite fast, real good. I remember when I've had problems, taken a photo, posted what my problem was, sit down for a cup of tea or something and come back in like 15 minutes to honestly find like 2 to 3 replies and in my case, solving answers. I think for the amount of people, which in Internet figures is by no means small that the posts to members ratio is punching well above it's weight. :)

0.02c

i used to never sleep also to,lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back