So SRT10's are the fastest truck on the planet right?

You can see the results on the Texas mile website.
Here are the full results. TEXAS MILE // OFFICIAL SITE // 3 DAYS, 1 MILE: NO SPEED LIMIT

don't let them bait you guys. King of the Hill is just that. You win it and everyone will gun for you until they get it. No one will keep the title for long, just the nature of the beast.

Looking at the website the new Street Legal Vehicle Record is 246.6 MPH by a twin turbo Camaro.

There was also a new track record set by a GSX1300R Hayabusa. It ran 255.7 MPH

Joe

Isn't that one of those cars that the guy off Top Gear bought, then had major problems with?:D

Heres a vid of the second place finisher this year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt5d1xPIEag]WORLD'S FASTEST CAMARO - Standing Mile - 253.1 MPH - YouTube[/ame]

A vid was recently released.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tZPj7Ebh0o&feature=relmfu]257.7 MPH Ford GT Standing Mile World Record - 2012 Texas Mile - YouTube[/ame]

This is in texas no such thing as a fast dodge lol sorry guys but chevy an ford run texas puro rgv an hpt

Dont forget next saturday is the shootout at RPR in houston ;)

This is in texas no such thing as a fast dodge lol sorry guys but chevy an ford run texas puro rgv an hpt

Dont forget next saturday is the shootout at RPR in houston ;)

Not many fast dodges but there are a few 10, 11 sec and one soon to hit 9s if he can hook but they are dodge cummins and my 11 sec all motor dodge ram..Once i hook the nitrous im able to shoot up anything i want up to 300 shot :). Of course if you compare to chevy and ford then yes we are last. There are a bunch of fast SRT8s and some fast ram hemi in houston but i dont see the SRT10s at the track at all.

HPT for the win! Our top 25 fastest truck range from 8.01 to the slowest being 11.65

So you are the slowest? LMFAO!

J/K bro:D
I really wanna bring my heavy QC down there and represent if all goes as planned. Really want to fab a driveshaft loop first before going. That and a few other things I need to check before being 2012 Track Ready. For all intentional purposed I will be there set on KILL!:burnout:

So you are the slowest? LMFAO!

J/K bro:D
I really wanna bring my heavy QC down there and represent if all goes as planned. Really want to fab a driveshaft loop first before going. That and a few other things I need to check before being 2012 Track Ready. For all intentional purposed I will be there set on KILL!:burnout:

Yes slowest overall dodge ram out of the fast guys but not the slowest overall. I can say i will be the fastest all motor ram that day ;)

Bring it down. Ill have some very cold iced down beers at the shootout. Ill be icing them the night before

Last edited:
Yes slowest overall dodge ram out of the fast guys but not the slowest overall. I can say i will be the fastest all motor HEMI that day ;):dontknow:

Horse Puckey!@!:D

Bring it down. Ill have some very cold iced down beers at the shootout. Ill be icing them the night before

Sounds great man! Appreciate the offer:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back