So SRT10's are the fastest truck on the planet right?

Let's not forget that the lightning is super charged, without the super charger it would just be another slow ass ford!! Now if dodge came out with a stock super charged hemi truck, would it be faster then the ford!! I think it would!! I guess it's true what they say about lightnings and tampons!!

Let's not forget that the lightning is super charged, without the super charger it would just be another slow ass ford!! Now if dodge came out with a stock super charged hemi truck, would it be faster then the ford!! I think it would!! I guess it's true what they say about lightnings and tampons!!

Dude...this is yalls site so I will be nice but even when yall "blow" yalls motors are 2v motors still out perform yall

yalls motors aint meant for boost like a modular motor yall are badazz with spray or na not boosted

Cause if you compare yalls boosted rides to ares , are lil 330ci motors make more power hands down

Dude...this is yalls site so I will be nice but even when yall "blow" yalls motors are 2v motors still out perform yall

yalls motors aint meant for boost like a modular motor yall are badazz with spray or na not boosted

Cause if you compare yalls boosted rides to ares , are lil 330ci motors make more power hands down

You do have a point there, I will give credit where credit is due! But I'm just trying compare apples to apples!

Example: Mr Norms super truck. Regular cab 5.7 hemi, twin screw super charger. These trucks run high 12's and low 13's! I think apples to apples the hemi would win this race!

You do have a point there, I will give credit where credit is due! But I'm just trying compare apples to apples!

Example: Mr Norms super truck. Regular cab 5.7 hemi, twin screw super charger. These trucks run high 12's and low 13's! I think apples to apples the hemi would win this race!

You no we dont have a twin screw right? Lol we have a small roots style, jeez if we had a twim screw it be no contest lol also any 01 stock truck runs those times already my 2000 ran 13.7 stock lost to a stock 04 he went 13.2 dammm gearing difference :(

Yep an they SUCK! They get to dammm hot to quick an cause heat soak an timing to be pulled

Believe me if these trucks were twin screwed factory they be much faster an wont havt heat soak as quickly

Your centrifugal so you aint got that problem lol lucky you :)

Yep an they SUCK! They get to dammm hot to quick an cause heat soak an timing to be pulled

Believe me if these trucks were twin screwed factory they be much faster an wont havt heat soak as quickly

Your centrifugal so you aint got that problem lol lucky you :)

I had a ROE twin screw on couple summers ago,there were heat issues, so now Im intercooler with the Paxton!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back