so that work truck i bought...

The right chemistry for these trucks to go up in value is there. Especially the 06's. ;)

Late 60's muscle cars have almost 40 years on our trucks. They weren't worth anything in the late 70s when they were only 10 years old either. Give it another 30 years and someone's stock low mileage SRT-10 will be worth a lot more than it was originally priced.

Muscle cars jumped in value when they were 15-30 years old. The "king of the hill" in 1990 was the zr1 vette, today, 25 yrs later it worth 18 - 30 k. Grand nationals msrp was 15- 18k, now the average car, even low mileage ones are worth 30-40k. Still not a 10-20 times increase .

as much as I dislike those headlights, your right, numbers built, color numbers built.

It's gonna happen. It's just a matter of time. My favorite car of all time is the 1969 Daytona. Also a limited production vehicle which I bet you that back in the mid 70's no one thought that weird looking spaceship of a car would sell for over $150K someday when they were selling them for $3,000 or less. I'm not about to be that sucker that owned a Daytona and gave it away with my truck.

It's gonna happen. It's just a matter of time. My favorite car of all time is the 1969 Daytona. Also a limited production vehicle which I bet you that back in the mid 70's no one thought that weird looking spaceship of a car would sell for over $150K someday when they were selling them for $3,000 or less. I'm not about to be that sucker that owned a Daytona and gave it away with my truck.

I hope your right, I'm not switching vehicles again. Zilla is it until I die...... or win powerball....... then I can get the YF from Kyle

forgot to update the engine bay shots... i ordered all stainless bolts for the valve covers and if i keep the truck for any length of time, i'm going to have the headers recoated and swap out those bolts, too...

powdercoated the k&n plates wrinkle black along with the intake, did the fuel rails and TB in wet black, then the valve covers are the same color as the wheels, with wet black letters...

Last edited:
I think it looks bad ass. Love the wheels and the engine ufff. I'm a 06 owner and I love my truck. With headlights and everything. Hahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back