So Whatcha all doing this weekend????

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious what everyone is doing this weekend :dontknow:

Whatever it is, be safe and have fun :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: We are staying home where it is safe!

I'm going to be playing catch up on my new Business English course that started last Monday. The weeks assignment is due Sunday at 11:55 p.m. or I won't get a grade for it :eek:. With all the stuff going on this last week that had to be dealt with STAT, I was just barely able to open the books tonight. Hopefully I will pull it off - wish me luck! ;)

Last edited:
I going to sit on my porch and hope I win the lottery

FATJACK said:
Thinking about olympic pud pulling....
You should be a shoe in for Gold Homo :rock: Unless there are Chinese judges and your either doing gymnastics or platform diving whist releasing the bald avenger :marchmellow:

I am still here in Japan, they are throwing a big Music /Beer Festival here in Iwakuni. I am going to check out the sweet & sour and see what is going on.

Staying way away from Wifey, she really gets Mean when she is studying;) ;)

this evening gonna enjoy some nice Belgian beers (BUD is part of it now:D ) with some co-workers... On sunday get up early:( and put the cats back on. Didn't pass emmision test with the BB catless mids:eek:

Wifey said:
Just curious what everyone is doing this weekend :dontknow:

Whatever it is, be safe and have fun :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: We are staying home where it is safe!

I'm going to be playing catch up on my new Business English course that started last Monday. The weeks assignment is due Sunday at 11:55 p.m. or I won't get a grade for it :eek:. With all the stuff going on this last week that had to be dealt with STAT, I was just barely able to open the books tonight. Hopefully I will pull it off - wish me luck! ;)

Off to work this AM, going through all the gear bags one more time, got the call Thursday night for a potential USAR trip to the New Orleans area.:dontknow:
See what this storm does.

Well, I have some homework to do, and theres a street festival here in town, so we might go walk around if Dianne is up to it. She had a lump removed from her left breast yesterday that the dr is concerned about. Other than that, just waiting till Tuesday for the biopsy report to come back..waiting SUCKS!!!

Kenny, stay safe if you go to the Big Easy bud..

Going to a football game (Jacob's friend). Washing truck, mowing grass all day Sunday, watching the hurricane on Monday.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back