so whats the highest miles/kilometers you gotten from a tank of fuel?

yakdick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just did 430 miles /691kms in my 04 coming from sylvan lake ab to humboldt sask, filled up 93 liters/ 24.5 us gallons....these trucks are awesome! the trip meter said i still had another 20 miles i could go too

Last edited:
270-280 is the most I've had. I usually get 235-250 miles.

Well I believe that once the computer says you have 0 miles left to go there is still 8% of the fuel tank remaining as a "reserve". On the other hand how the hell are you and viperhauler getting over 400 miles to a tank of gas? If I get 250 I'm extatic. If I got that kind of milage the 10 would b my daily driver.

Well I believe that once the computer says you have 0 miles left to go there is still 8% of the fuel tank remaining as a "reserve". On the other hand how the hell are you and viperhauler getting over 400 miles to a tank of gas? If I get 250 I'm extatic. If I got that kind of milage the 10 would b my daily driver.

Good ? I've never made 300 per tank
.... Dan is just BS'ing is my guess.

About 400 miles. Really ran it hard though the last one and I will be at around 350 when I fill up tonight. There is probably a 450 in there on a road trip. Oh and the '10 IS my daily driver :D

-Chris

When I drove my truck to vegas a couple years ago I was able to get over 400 miles per tank. Best was about 430.

he said what's the best you got...

i average about 325/tank in the city...

My number was highway speeds driving from Clearwater Fl. to Panama GTG. just under 300 miles per tank....

Why is there such a big difference in mileage between trucks, would be a better question. Some are stating 100 to close to 200 miles better than others per tank .. What gives with that?

My number was highway speeds driving from Clearwater Fl. to Panama GTG. just under 300 miles per tank....

Why is there such a big difference in mileage between trucks, would be a better question. Some are stating 100 to close to 200 miles better than others per tank .. What gives with that?

That's a good question. The best I ever got, once, was 15 mpg (390 miles @ 26 gal tank capacity), all highway from Kokomo, IN to N. VA. I normally burn around 20 - 23 gallons every week commuting, 40 miles round trip, secondary/highway and stop and go traffic.

494 on way back from Peoria Il.

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

gatta love that 6th gear!!!

best i got was the day i drove my truck home, said 16.9 mpg whan i pulled in my driveway from off the lot.

16.9 x 26 gal = 439.4 mpg

that was only a 150 miles or so, and i got on it atleast 6-8 times WOT.

if i would have pooched home at 65mph till she ran dead (0 fuel) i feel i could have gotten real close to 500 miles

i seem to get the best fuel economy running just under 1500 rpms in 6th....seems like as soon as i go over 1500 the mileage drops quite noticeably....

its funny when people ask me about the truck and they say it must be a gas guzzler, then i tell them the mileage i get, they dont look to impressed because its better mileage than the truck they drive lol....

Wow now im debating doing what venomous1 did and swap my auto tranny for a 6speed manual tranny rockin in a quad cab.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back