SoCal Guys!....Famoso Test and Tune Nov.6-7

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The final Test and Tune of the season will be Sat & Sun, Nov. 6-7. Gates open at 8am both days. I will be checking the weather reports and running on the coolest of the two days......that is unless Dom makes it, then I will be there both days. I hope SRTBrad will be filming so any of you SoCal and NorCal guys want to see you trucks make a pass on video , Brad does a first class job and you'll all be famous and stars of the internet!!! Hope we can get a good group for this final event at Famoso.....maybe we can have a dinner Saturday night for a GTG.....just let me know so I can get a reservation.:rock:

I'm planning on going both days. Mopars of Bakersfield will be having BBQ/potluck on Saturday @ the track.
I wonder if any Top fuel type cars will test in prep. for the finals next weekend?

Just an update...I will be at the strip both days @ 8am. I will make 2 or 3 runs in the morning..say 9,10, and 11am to get the cool air. SRTBrad will be there on Sunday only to film. I have a freind and my son-in-law both coming out with cameras to video. Both my grandsons will be there too....go grampa!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back