SoCal People

Well, I guess I'm retarded or at the least woefully ignorant...I used to live in Tornado alley (for years) and I don't recall ever hearing of a tornado in California:dontknow: :dontknow:

Maybe I was so busy ducking them myself, I never noticed CA was getting them too :dontknow: :dontknow:

Best wishes guys, hope you all are safe and nothing falls on your trucks.

just got home from LA and in some places I could not even see the cars 100 ft in front of me. 4 hours of it off and on all the way home. wish I could have been at home kicking back watching it rain but noooooooooooo, I was working in it :( :( :( :(

Just saw on the news that it's been snowing in Big Bear non-stop for the past 42 hours. Ski season is officially open, if you can just get there.

Red...your such a little girl! yeah it's rainning so.... Brad the pool, come on you boy lover. People are out of a home to live in and all you got to say is i drain the pool 2 times a day.......

At least my truck is not getting wet.........lol

change your panties red, yes that's rain outside.........hahahahahahaaaaa

Silverback said:
You could always move up to the festering shit hole.;) :D

There's something about it raining hard in a desert that makes the rain so welcome and nourishing.

I've spent time in the Seattle/ Mukilteo area visiting my folks and brothers. After about 3 days I had to gtf out'a there. It was a weird, oppressive and depressing vibe up there.....

Besides, my nephew was killed on his sportbike on the Boeing Fwy......

That's enough bad juju for me- dig it.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHVsoxEvhDQ

D

Had to lay the bike down today to avoid getting run over by a non-driving schmuck. I'll tell you these people out here just can't drive worth a shit once we get a little weather. All I can say is I'm glad the bike has the crash bars on it, saved a whole lot of damage.

OCBob said:
Had to lay the bike down today to avoid getting run over by a non-driving schmuck. I'll tell you these people out here just can't drive worth a shit once we get a little weather. All I can say is I'm glad the bike has the crash bars on it, saved a whole lot of damage.

Lord have mercy, Bob......

Hope the both of you are ok......

FM.......

D

Django said:
Lord have mercy, Bob......

Hope the both of you are ok......

FM.......

D
Yeah, I'm ok. Just a few scrapes. The bike will be fine with a can of spray paint hehe. The wet roads helped us both land a little more softly.

OCBob said:

Damn Bob, that's cuttin it a little close. Glad you are all right and the bike ain't totaled. I laid mine down in a patch of pea gravel a couple of years ago, it truly sucks. I didn't have crash bars and it broke my ankle. Glad I wasn't doing seventy at the time though.. Best wishes. Keep the shiny side up in the future;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back