SoCal People

RedSrt007

Reaction score
I hope you guys are alright up north from us, we are getting hit hard down here. 55mph sustainable and gusts up to 75mph. they are saying by 1100am, speeds should double w/ rain.

I got to drive up to Huntington Beach too :(

San Diego is not built for this @ all ! trees everywhere, fences and structures in the roads... :confused:

My oldest son go's to USD. He is still home for christmas break. Last night he got a text from the school that there were tornado warnings. WTF is going on with the weather?

HV SRT said:
My oldest son go's to USD. He is still home for christmas break. Last night he got a text from the school that there were tornado warnings. WTF is going on with the weather?

Tornado touched down a couple days ago..not sure! Global warming this ! lol

OCBob said:
Yeah, it's been wet. Gotta do some running around again today. Now I wish I was at least running that full windshield on the bike heheh.
Just pour a can of 70 wieght over your head..............windshield....:p :p LOL

Right now here in the high desert where I live, the temps are dropping fast. I cannot see the base of the mountains about 5 miles away. If we get the wet weather they are predicting, I fully expect to get snowed in by tomorrow morning.

Shades of 1973 when it dumped 4 feet of snow in about 8 hours, looks just like it did then. Thisa could be fun. Guess I'll go to the store and buy me some rum and hot buttered rum mix, start a nice fire in the fireplace and just keep warm.

ccfeyh said:
Right now here in the high desert where I live, the temps are dropping fast. I cannot see the base of the mountains about 5 miles away. If we get the wet weather they are predicting, I fully expect to get snowed in by tomorrow morning.

Shades of 1973 when it dumped 4 feet of snow in about 8 hours, looks just like it did then. Thisa could be fun. Guess I'll go to the store and buy me some rum and hot buttered rum mix, start a nice fire in the fireplace and just keep warm.
Yep snowing about 100 feet above us right now.........will get here soon :rock: :rock: :rock:

I Love Snow:party:

We've been getting our asses kicked by the weather up here in Nor Cal too.

I guess this is headed my way, better buy a coat

I am out of state and I talked to the wife this am and she said our rain gauges that go to 4" were full since monday.

I will be driving home this weelend so I hope it lets up.

How much of this will help the drought in Southern California...I guess most of it will just run off...

It feels like this is going to solve the drought issue. The real headache for SoCal is the areas that suffered wildfires this summer are now turning into mudslides. We had some wildfires near by in Santa Cruz, but not as bad as the SoCal fires were.

yeah the mudslide are about 2 miles from my house.. I shot up there today to get a look and although they say no mudslides have occured the streets look like they were never paved and made of dirt...

Prof said:
How much of this will help the drought in Southern California...I guess most of it will just run off...

Getting a lot of snow pack in the local mountains, I heard uo to 15 feet by tomorrow. The snow pack is what really helps out with the drought. Big bear is getting a ton of snow same, for Wrightwood.

We're located at the north side of the San Gabriel mountains and when we get to see them again, the snow level will be right down to our level. One nice thing will be this spring, the Calif wild flowers will be out in full. Our area will look like it's on fire with all the Calif Poppys.

This desert will be all green and all the colors of all the different flowers, then in a month, it will be shit brown again.

Back