SOLD!!! 2005 CE #15 ....$22,000.00

I know, its sad that I dropped that low for such a beautiful truck. Can't believe I haven't sold it yet.

well alot of us already have trucks and we'd have to sell ours first... thats why you wont have too much luck selling here but the best of luck

Thanks for the encoragement.
Has 14,000 miles on it.
If you can't buy it, maybe you know someone who can? Spread the word!!
Thanks!

This may say stupid but have you tryed just walking in to a dodge dealer with those miles i would think they would buy it . At least they can sell to someone thats needs to finance it . I mean 22k sounds real cheap

The big gas sucking truck market just sucks. People that are selling for very high end up keeping their vehicles most times.

Good luck with the sale. The right person will come along!

TerryP said:
Reduced my price, this is a beautiful truck. :( Any interest?
Where else do you have your truck advertised ?
This truck should sell for that. Has the market for these trucks really
dropped out that bad?

I've sold 2 of these trucks on Autotrader in the last 6 months for a good price. It took about 8 weeks on each one before the right buyer came around;)

$18,500 for my 04' with a "damaged title"
$ 24,500 for the 06'

I might have someone for you. I'm waiting for my brother to call me back.

Any pictures of the truck damaged before repair? And how about a Vin number to carfax it? I'm still toying with selling my QC for a CE....

Sorry man my brother's wife said no more toys. He love the 10. I told him get some balls.

My brother is dying to get one of these trucks. He just can't get his wife to go along with it. Does anyone know if this truck is still for sale?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back