SOLD MY TRUCK ON EBAY

PDR-GUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I sold my truck due to personal reasons (and boomer) but before I sold it I took off my magnaflow catback, Cat delete pipes, 02 sim, Volant air intake, Taillamps and maybe a couple of other items, I'll put them on here this weekend when I gather it all up and price it :dontknow:
My truck went to canada :(

ebay Item number: 320154767819

Last edited:
Ya know whats strange is he drove it back (2600 miles ) but before he got to the border he had a shop pull the lowering kit off because the tires rubbed the inner fenders (like I said GARY) and now I see X-metal now says the 06 springs are different (Hmmmm Gary told me when I bought mine there was no difference) Thanks gary for all the help NOT :mad:
Boy, It sure makes me feel better getting that out of my system but sorry you all had to see it.

My best to the club guys and drive SAFE
Gene:)

Last edited:
PDR-GUY said:
Ya know whats strang is he drove it back (2600 miles ) but before he got to the border he had a shop pull yhe lowering kit off because the tires rubbed the inner fenders (like I said GARY) and now I see X-metal now says the 06 srings are different Hmmmm Gary told me when I bought mine there was no difference Thanks gary for all the help NOT :mad:
Boy, It sure makes me feel better getting that out of my system but sorry you all had to see it.

My best to the club guys and drive SAFE
Gene:)

Yikes................:( :dontknow:

D

Yeah but she sure looked great!

5efe_3.JPG

63eb_3.JPG

Quick

Last edited:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You better take that picture of my wife off there before I get my %#@ kicked :D
Thanks for the laugh:)

Just kidden, Lets at least wait till she sees it I havent had a good %#@ kicking in a while :D

QuickSilver said:
................there ya go ;)

Quick
Hey Quick, that was Quick ;) ;) :D

Sorry you sold your truck, I know you have been through alot this last year:( . Good luck and I hope you hang around and post now and then :rock:

PDR-GUY said:
Thanks wifey, I will
Seriously, you are still one of us with or without the truck - remember that :rock:

I'd expect this trend to continue... The dollars are 1:1 now and the price of a used SRT-10 in the US is 20,000 less then one in Canada.. :dontknow:

It would be nearly impossible to find a buyer for my truck unless they weren't all that bright and didn't know anything about the internet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back