Sold SRT 10

Holy fuck a super snake! That's a rare one man. Keep that car forever. It will appreciate in value as time goes on.

Yeah!!!!! Unlike our trucks........LOL. Now THAT will smoke most modded 10's!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: Good luck bro, enjoy!!!!!!!

I'm not a ford lover but a buddy of mine in NY has a super snake. It is one wicked ride, Congrats!! Keep it between the ditches.

Here is more

Wait, wait, wait, why are the Supersnakes in the pictures different? In one it looks like a hard top while a soft top convertible in the other? In one picture the single stripe is missing. Also, the Cobra badge on the front grill switched sides from one pic to the next. And why isn't it listed on your sig? At just under $90k that would have been the first listed on my sig if I owned one; NOT a value depreciating QC.

On another note, great looking car Airbound.:D I'm really digging the blue.

GT 500's are beautiful cars.. I don't mean to stir the pot because I truly do hope that I am wrong, but of those 6 pictures, there are 3 different cars.. A soft top, a hard top, and a 2005-2009 model (look at the front end):dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back