Sold Truck=PARTS FOR SALE

Travis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I sold the truck and am finally getting the parts up on here for sale. All parts other than HID Kit were on my truck for around 45,000 miles. PM me on here if you're interested

1. JMB Cold Air Intake W/ Catch Can-complete setup both powdercoated copper metallic clearcoat, pictures show where the coating was rubbed away where the pipe was touching the airbox, not really visible when its on the truck, I live less than 2 miles from JMB so I can drop off at his shop if you want to work out a deal with him on recoating and shipping from his shop, whole setup costs $380 new-$225 shipped or dropped off at JMB

2. B&M Short Throw Shifter-shifter is missing the gasket that came with the kit, otherwise complete and in original box, I imagine you can either find a suitable replacement gasket or use some kind of sealant to make one-$125 shipped

3. XTreme HID 4300K Fog Light Kit-this kit was never installed on my truck, it is complete and in original box-$125 shipped

4. VEC III Tuning System, Black Box-comes with the tuning box and harness, you will need to buy a harness rebuild kit to install on your truck, not sure how much they go for, I'm thinking around $40-$50, and if you want to run multiple tunes you will need the cards from Roe Racing, they are only $2 a piece, whole kit new costs over $1500-$350 shipped

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 192
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 193
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 187
  • photo(4).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    601.5 KB · Views: 266
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    575.5 KB · Views: 191
still have the intake with catch can, vec, and hid fog light kit for sale

still looking to sell the intake w/ catch can, hid fog lights kit, and vec3, need the money for parts for the new car lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back