SOLD

rare03srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellaz,

Been a little while since i posted ive just been SOOOOOO busy with work. Anywho i finally figured out what was wrong with my trucks "dead pedal" sympton. Turned out i had bank 1 sensor 1 o2 sensor screwed into bank 2 sensor 1 and bank 2 sensor 1 o2 screwed into bank 1 sensor 1. Got that all taken care of and truck ran awesome again. After driving it a couple days and beating the heck out of it i killed forward gear clutches in my tranny lol(weak a$$ trannys). Anywho i decieded i was done putting money into the truck and put it up for sale again. Ended up being sold 2 days later for my asking price too so i walked away from the deal with a bitter sweet feeling i guess. Thinkin ill purchase a regular cab 6 speed one day though

95A26E86-FB82-4667-9C97-6346A270ECAC-1203-0000011D8D096C32.jpg

Sorry to hear bro but I also see a RC in your future.:D

Yup eventually man

Dam guy....but at least you you came off.....
Yea man it was time to let her go
Congrats on the sale. A RC will be so much fun but as you know the mod disease will also bite you hard especially with a RC.
Oh yea man ill bet. I bought a 01 ford harley davidson because my boy had to sell quick for cheap(bent rod in the motor). I have a friend at ford that pulled some strings and got me a whole crate motor cheap so did that and the whole plan was just to flip the truck and make some quick cash but now that i got 900 miles on it i been thinkin about doin a few mods to it lol and its a frickin ford

Ram from hell has an awesome RC Cheap!!!
Not quit ready to buy anything yet

Enjoy your sensible sanity but , like getting rid of an old dog, as time passes you can't hardly wait to get another one!

Well glws some1s gonna get a rare truck lol guessing ur wantin to sell truck as whole and not parts....

Congrats on the sale, you'll get another one, we all do!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back