Some before and afters!

dizzle81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a few pics of the little stuff we been doing. We added JMB cai and oil catch, Honeycomb grill, black headlights, Black wheels, Jmb black on black sneaky pete badges, bought a regular fuel door and got it sprayed and a new front bumper cover from dragon that had been damaged since I bought it. I think thats it. just need to get the regular plastic door handles and I will be chrome free! Anyone wanna trade door handles? they are real not plastic covers!
101_1749.JPGAll stock just debadged.
009.JPG
032.JPGBlack on black. Thanks Justin!
040.JPG
036.JPGWet sanding and polishing the new paint.
038.JPGAll done up front. these light were bad so i went with a different brand.
044.JPGAhh! I feel so much better now.

Last edited:
Very Nice Looking Ride!

TheMoparConnection said:
powder coat those door handles black if they're not plastic

Thats a good idea there. :rock: Then you can have them durable and shiny instead of the dull black plastic look.

Lowering it is next on the list. And I will def look into powdercoating the handles. Thx guys.

How hard is it to wet sand. how long did it take you. I've heard the edges and corners are thinner and to not wet sand them. any truth. SHOULD I DO IT?

sparksftball69 said:
How hard is it to wet sand. how long did it take you. I've heard the edges and corners are thinner and to not wet sand them. any truth. SHOULD I DO IT?
My bad. I didn't mean to imply I did the wet sanding myself. That was at my body shop. The owner is an awesome guy and let's me hang out. I snaped that pic on my phone while they were polishing.I will say it took about 4 hours to wetsand and polish and wax.

sparksftball69 said:
was it very expensive?
Not at all. Dragon hooked me up on the bumper cover and my paint guy charged me 350 to paint it and adjust it. Was really crooked from being broken. It was so bent that I couldn't get my extension in-between the space to reach that bolt under the headlight.

very nice mods... now lower that thing dude..:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back