Some decals for sale

4to10cyl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to not use either of these so I'm just going to try and get my money back minus shipping. I'm asking exactly what I paid for them:

1) 2005-06 Brake Caliper Decals - $20.00
They say "SRT-10" on them
They are chrome

2) Layover's for taillights to black them out and leave these - $30.00
"SRT10" on top
New style Viper head on bottom

3) Calving pissing on Ford decals - $20.00
They are yellow
They're about 12x12
Sold the car they were going to go on

http://www.isitfast.com/images/Decals/Comic/peeon_ford.jpg

Last edited:
taillight.JPG

What you do is put them on, spray your tails with either VHT or tinted clear coat, and then you pull of these decals leaving a blacked out light that has SRT10 and the viper head on it still like the picture shows.

4to10cyl said:
Brake calipers are sold. Taillight decals are still available.

Matt, Did you send the decals UPS or USPS?

just pmed you about the tails..if not sold i will take them and if they are might i ask where you got them from?

Stinker said:
RON HAVE YOU GOTTEN A RESPONSE YET?

I would hate to see anyone loose any money:eek:

Nope...nothing. I guess I finally got scammed. I put a lot of trust in people; especially when doing business on this site, but I guess it was just a matter of time.

I sent money via Paypal on Monday, and since then, I haven't heard a thing. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but after no response when I knew he was online, I guess my $21 is gone. Anyone reading this should exercise caution when buying from this member. If it is in the mail, and he has been unable to respond to my PM's, I'll apologize.

Dang Ron! hopefully he will step in and let you know something:dontknow: :dontknow:

maybe something bad happened:confused:

But he should have at least let you know they were on the way or given you some kind of notice:eek:

anyway if ya need me today hollar:D

I'm about finished with the top secret longer thingamadobers.

And I was really tempted to get the tail decals........

I guess no matter what, I won't now

C'mon Guys , he is just a Kid. Give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he used USPS, might be a few more days.

That's certainly not the first member I learned of recently getting screwed by another member on this site behind 20 something bucks.. I will wait though and reserve my comments for another week before I blow the whistle. You know... for the benefit of doubt. But for the time being I'll continue to trust all my VTCoA bretheren..

My concern is, it would only take him 2 seconds to post or send a PM

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back