Some decals for sale

FATJACK said:
C'mon Guys , he is just a Kid. Give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he used USPS, might be a few more days.

That's what I'm hoping. But what worried me was that he was online when I PM'ed him asking how they were sent, and still no answer. :confused:

Last edited:
Sorry guys, very busy last few days. No excuse, but I have 2 online classes I can only do during the weekend and I had a four day 40 hours conference out of town all weekend. The decals went in the mail via USPS this morning. Once again very sorry and the tails are still available!! I'm not here to screw anyone and would never do that. BTW, I'm still waiting for decals from a supporting vendor that I paid for 2 months ago.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Is anyone still interested in the tails?? Please let me know as I need to get rid of them. Thanks!!

4to10cyl said:
Sorry guys, very busy last few days. No excuse, but I have 2 online classes I can only do during the weekend and I had a four day 40 hours conference out of town all weekend. The decals went in the mail via USPS this morning. Once again very sorry and the tails are still available!! I'm not here to screw anyone and would never do that. BTW, I'm still waiting for decals from a supporting vendor that I paid for 2 months ago.

A public appology for my dumbass statement:

Hey Matt,
I went back and looked at what I had typed and I was way to quick to judge

Please accept my appology:eek:

Jeff

No need, but thanks!!

I should have taken the 10 seconds to write back real quick. So I too, am sorry for that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back