Some engine dressup

Privatetoe82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6u8y4a8a.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1395021408747.jpg
du5yzeny.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Trying to make my truck a little unique. Id like to do a couple shows this year, and id like to have a little something extra to look at that would catch peoples eye. Especially when im oarked next to Es monster. Haha. Tough to compete with that though.

I have a few more engine parts I wany to paint, and color match the calipers with the same copper color. Im hoping to get it all done in the next month or 2.

Manifold looks great. I couldn't tell at firs that it is painted 2 colors. Nice!

Nice, I like to see different ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the way you did the manifold w/ the "pipes" painted a different color. Been toying with the idea on mine, and now that I know how good it looks consider your idea STOLEN!!!! :D

Everything looks great! Color is nice intake looks good.
But the diamond plate whatever the hell looks like it came straight from autozone.
I

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Everything looks great! Color is nice intake looks good.
But the diamond plate whatever the hell looks like it came straight from autozone.
I

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

I made that. Just having fun with some leftover diamond plate that I had. So not autozone, but just as cheep, haha. I mite just paint the actual fuse cover. The one I made used to match a filter box I had made for my old setup.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back