Some pics of this weekend ...

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Went out to the mountains this weekend with my buddy in his 400hp Srt-4 (SRTPWR41) , had some fun around the corners :)

This is My Hybrid ;) :D

Thanks to Jen for the photo's ...

viperangle.jpg

viperside.jpg

4with10.jpg

Beautiful Pics! I Love the mean look of the older Vipers.

it was FUN!!! i wish that Vette would of PLAYED!!! :D but hey we should arrange something with other people too :burnout:

Dominick572 said:
Beautiful Pics! I Love the mean look of the older Vipers.

You ougt to see under the hood

Nice pics Jen

Beautiful.... Patrick, please pm me when you get a chance. I'm looking at purchasing a 99-01 GTS ACR in the next few months and adding the Roe twin screw. I would like to get your feedback on how you like your GTS and the Roe package. I know yours is modified much more than just the blower, but any input is appreciated. Thanks!

She runs a 10.6 @ 146 on radials.

Thanks for all the compliments!

Black, sure man, feel free to call me if you want some feedback, PM me and Ill shoot you my number :)

ntw0rk said:
Nice pics!! Who took them? :dontknow: :D:D:D

A couple people were actually taking work off her posts (photography forum) and using them on there 'photo site' to sell !! :confused::confused:

So now she watermarks like crazy lol :p

-Red

RedSrt007 said:

Black, sure man, feel free to call me if you want some feedback, PM me and Ill shoot you my number :)

Patrick,
Thats a really high trap speed for a 10.6.That thing will probably be in the 9"s with perfect traction.:D
If I could afford a viper, it would look just like yours.Beautiful piece of american muscle!:rock: :burnout:

Cool pics Patrick. GTS = sex on the beach. :)

I want a Sapphire Blue w/ cognac so bad . . . . I must relieve myself. BRB. :D

silversrt said:
Patrick,
Thats a really high trap speed for a 10.6.That thing will probably be in the 9"s with perfect traction.:D
If I could afford a viper, it would look just like yours.Beautiful piece of american muscle!:rock: :burnout:

Thanks brother :)

I could see low 10's w/ slicks but 9's would be a tough spot to hit; only a handful have done it with the roe :D:D

-Red

RedSrt007 said:

Hey Rojo, you got your number's wrong!
It's 14.6 @ 106mph..............hahahahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back