016.jpg

021.jpg

023.jpg

JAYSSRT
026.jpg

027.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

i love the blue flames and snake heads.....look awesome :) :) :rock: :rock: :rock:

Love It

VJ

He used a special wax so it cuts through the air better. We'll find out this week, been a few months since I've been to the track, hoping to get into the elevens.

Happy with the way it came out, he also removed antenna and covered exhaust cut out on rear bumper, that's a Gen 1 venom hood.

Looks nice, I cant figure if I want one or not but that looks real nice.... I'm on the border of getting one... Can you get it without the vents??

pm.racing said:
Looks nice, I cant figure if I want one or not but that looks real nice.... I'm on the border of getting one... Can you get it without the vents??
no sir, only 5 of those made, ironhead has one he will sell you

You need to install those lower bumper grilles that I gave you to complete the front end!

Been having problems with hydraulic fan, haven't had a chance to put them on. Probably do it this weekend if I don't go pick up the car from you.

I'm not a flames guy but every now and then you get some unique and well done flame jobs, I like it on your truck, definitely different! :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back