Some SRT and Hemi Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgroods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've been away from my 10 since December first unfortunately, so most of this is my Hemi, but theres some SRT in there and I'll be getting her here soon... then selling her.

Recently did my new exhaust on the Hemi, the fun starts about a minute in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC96-PlbuBA

Some Hemi Snow Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RURjQina-w

The best video I've ever made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZXCFgi6UlY

and this girl will be for sale in the coming months
IMG_20151121_125049166.jpg

Last edited:
How much? Info? Just curious for now......

I'm asking 26k for her. 54k miles currently

Brand new Nitto 420s (50 miles so far)

She has a Mopar 48re at 47k. CAI, UDP, 170tstat, BBK TB, Demon Coils, shorty spider wires, E cutouts, straight pipes (with JTSVP non foulers) into a magnaflow 3" catback, caltracs, SCT tuner, JTSVP power steering lines.

Last dyno was 464bhp, always ran Viper filters with Shell Rotela T6, Amsoil in the differential.

Powder coated black rims, 5% tints, 35% full windshield, aftermarket tonneau, SRT bed mat, all ram head replaced with Fangs badges, Green interior and Scoop/Grille lighting, Rigid D2 Hyperspots in grille, middle of metal front bumper removed, front splitter from Robbie, carbon wrapped, fresh paint on the hood, bumper, and roof/door tops, blacked inside heads (all stock halogen lighting) Tinted tails (can come with red ones if wanted) LED 3rd brake light.

She has a sunroof, interior is immaculate, stock radio

Suspension has 1.75" drop shackles with Energy Suspension Polyurethane leaf, shackle, control arm, and sway bar bushings. I have a rear sway bar from JTS that will come with the truck.

I think that's all of it.

Last edited:
Need to free up money for a house and a ring, I'm starting a family!
also getting a Scat Pack Challenger next year

Need to free up money for a house and a ring, I'm starting a family!
also getting a Scat Pack Challenger next year

Keep your 10! At least it will never walk out out with 1/2 your shit (if you're lucky). Lol
Can remember when I had 2 trucks. One 4X4 for winter & one 4X2 for the other 3 seasons. Them were good days.
I regret selling both of them.

1. The new exhaust sounds way better.
2. That's not snow.
3. At least you gave your old tires a Viking funeral. Or was that the 50 miles you put on the new ones?
4. That flag is going to scuff the hell out of your paint over time. Seen this many times on motorcycles.

Thanks man. This is snow in Virginia, but I'm from CT so I'll tell you something about real snow. Yes, that was the old firestones, they smoked pretty well, and the flag have been a thing for years. The Hemi is my trail rig so it's got 20/20 paint.

at 20 feet and 20 mph it looks damn good.

Just a thought,
If you want to sell your truck in the near future, posting videos of you abusing it may not be the best thing to help the sale. (Although it does look like fun)

Just a thought,
If you want to sell your truck in the near future, posting videos of you abusing it may not be the best thing to help the sale. (Although it does look like fun)

Because none of us have ever smoked the tires off our trucks... Lol!

Whats that?
A thread started by sgroods?
A video of a BURN OUT?
Another opportunity to say stupid things or to make him look bad?
Let's jump on that!

I'm glad everyone decided to show their true colors here.

Stealth was defending you. If you havent had a little fun in these trucks then you bought the wrong truck.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I understand exactly what stealth was doing. My post was not for him.

You love guns, no body likes you, and the club is out to get you... Yup, you are one emo ass kid.

Man with all the idiotic things you say and post I'm starting to regret biting my tongue (or fingers, seeing as we're online) every time.

Funny how nobody had a problem with me until yesterday. Now all my old threads are fair game.

Man with all the idiotic things you say and post I'm starting to regret biting my tongue (or fingers, seeing as we're online) every time.

Funny how nobody had a problem with me until yesterday. Now all my old threads are fair game.

Takes one to know one don't it kiddo?

Does your mom know you are up past your bed time pretending to be a man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back