Some SRT and Hemi Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't, I actually work and don't ride off the government on welfare and EBT.
I didn't know EBT bought premium gasoline.

I'm a public servant after all. No problem old man.

it's alright, I'm sure you gave up on your dreams and settled on being an electrician when you realized books take time to read and college is hard.

it's alright, I'm sure you gave up on your dreams and settled on being an electrician when you realized books take time to read and college is hard.

Says the guy in the military at 17 was it? How's that going for you?

That was what? Three years ago? What else do you know how to do other than play hero?

Come on kiddo. You're falling behind. Not getting sleepy on me are ya?

The guy who pursued his dream? Yeah, that's me.

Besides a free ride to any college I want, for anything I want, I can also pursue my interests in mechanics, welding, and fabrication. All on your (and my) tax dollars.

Hey Mopar, why don't you come out to play instead of jerking him off with likes? You're already disgracing the awesome name you have by being a prick.

You make your own way, but you take the easy route where the tax payers pay for your college, you are a smart individual but are going to school to learn things you could of learned in a shop... Which one is it?

Because I wanted to do something for the country I love, before I did things for myself.

Only toilet I had to clean was yours after I shot my load in there, it's a shame the Mrs doesn't like to swallow.

The guy who pursued his dream? Yeah, that's me.

Besides a free ride to any college I want, for anything I want, I can also pursue my interests in mechanics, welding, and fabrication. All on your (and my) tax dollars.

Hey Mopar, why don't you come out to play instead of jerking him off with likes? You're already disgracing the awesome name you have by being a prick.

The only person disgracing anything would be you, being a disgrace to our military.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Because I wanted to do something for the country I love, before I did things for myself.

Only toilet I had to clean was yours after I shot my load in there, it's a shame the Mrs doesn't like to swallow.

Your first paragraph was just as funny as the second.

It's a shame your mom didn't swallow you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm such a disgrace man, yeah I'm such a piece of shit when I'm compared to you AWesuHm forum dwellers. One day I hope I can be as cool and hip as you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back