Somebody screwed this truck up!!

Bet it had a front end encounter of some type...cheap parts to get it back on the market...

was even to cheap to get fog lights lol..

my bet is it was hit HARD in front, new hood, both fenders, bumper and grill, not to mention the doors were also repainted...

Still has a good title:dontknow: Throttle Body looks powder coated.

kyle's srt10 said:
I hope the person that did this felt bad:D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dodge-Ram-1500-...ryZ31831QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:confused: WTF!!!! :confused: :confused: It had to have been in an accident and they could not find the SRT-10 hood and front fascia. Why else would someone take that stuff off and put on Joe work truck shit. I wonder sometimes how some people even function in life when I see dumb ass stuff like this.

Plus it looks like some stuff has been removed from that truck. There are holes drilled in the dash and the buckles to what looks like a racing harness. Not sure I would want to go near this truck, besides the aesthetics.

Stanimal said:
stock seats are gone too... hmmm

I noticed that too. The top part looks right but the bottom section is different. No suede insert. Are the 04 seats different from the 05's

SlvrSnake said:
I noticed that too. The top part looks right but the bottom section is different. No suede insert. Are the 04 seats different from the 05's

04-05 seats are the same;)

no, and no the top is differant also.

i went to their website and offewred them 12k. if they do not tell me about the accident i will report them just because they are dicks and a crash must be made well known to the buyer when a dealer is selling a car, if it is not they can be sued....

nope ran the vin, not a clone...... but not exactly a srt anymore.... i wouldnt give him $5 for it now, rather drive my totaled one

notice the calipers are not red either. maybe someone just wanted it to be a real sleeper from the outside

mr. anderson said:
notice the calipers are not red either. maybe someone just wanted it to be a real sleeper from the outside

If they wanted to do that they should have pulled the cladding off to:dontknow: :D

ummm dealer says they ran history no record, bought from auction, and wioll guarentee it was not in accident and "that is the exact srt bumper and hood. "

Stanimal said:
ummm dealer says they ran history no record, bought from auction, and wioll guarentee it was not in accident and "that is the exact srt bumper and hood. "

I call :bs:

Dumb, dumb, dumb. They're either trying to hide something (failing miserably) or your dealing with idiots.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Dumb, dumb, dumb. They're either trying to hide something (failing miserably) or your dealing with idiots.

I vote for #2:D :D

I think this is dumber than trying to make a reg. truck look like a 10, atleast one that does that is trying to upgrade/improve and maybe wants, but can't afford a 10.
I can see trying to make look more like a sleeper, but this is way too much and yet not enough! If sleeper was intention here then side panels and rear bumper and exhaust needs to be changed also!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back