Somebody stole my dog...

QueLocura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As if I don't have enough shit to take care of right now......
Somebody stole one of my dogs yesterday right out of my backyard around 7 p.m. I have two other dogs and they were both still in the backyard. All gates were still locked, no holes anywhere, no tire marks, no signs of anything but my oldest pitbull missing. I've had one other pitbull stolen when I was a lot younger and found it a week later in Homestead, FL by chance and already in some motherf--er pitbull fighters house. I am praying to God she is not in the hands of some piece of shit lowlife that fights dogs. And they better PRAY I don't find them.

Someone has BALLS to walk onto my property and f---ing steal my damn dog while my woman is home ALONE. I would've rather they have stolen my truck
and everything else in my shed outside, why did they have to steal my damn dog!!?

Anyways, I'm posting this as a long shot, but you never know with these kinds of dogs. People will take them far away for the worst reasons. If ANYBODY ever sees this dog, PLEASE contact me. She responds to "Moxy" and NEEDS medication. She has NEVER been aggressive towards any person. I will pay a VERY big cash amount for any information on the dog. My family and I are going crazy right now. She was a big part of the family. Thanks always guys.

786-346-8004
[email protected]

pets8.jpg

pets4.jpg

309485170_l.jpg

ad006401.jpg

029_00A.jpg

That sucks man!! Hope you find her! I know how it is to lose a pit that is part of the family...I recently lost one of the best pits I ever had...it's tough. :( Best wishes!

Casey

I'll be praying for you and your family. hang in there.

Awfully sorry, bro.....

If you find them and they are using them for fighting, I'd shoot the bastards first and leave no evidence..... These people are worthless pieces of shit....

My apologies to pieces of shit..............

May God grant your pups a safe return home.....

Amen

D

Thanks a lot guys. I appreciate all the support.
I'm printing out hundreds of flyers right now and posting them ALL over the place. Somebody has to have seen something.

Django said:
Awfully sorry, bro.....

If you find them and they are using them for fighting, I'd shoot the bastards first and leave no evidence..... These people are worthless pieces of shit....

My apologies to pieces of shit..............

May God grant your pups a safe return home.....

Amen

D
You have no idea..........I'm ready...........

That is EFFFFED UP!!! :( :( :( There is so much scum on this earth it is pathetic. I hope find your baby unscathed. I will pray for you all .....

Hoping and praying for the safe return of Moxy......

And when you get your hands on the F***er that did this awful thing just tie the F***er to back of your truck and drag the F***er until there NOTHING left.....

Sorry for the strong words but i just makes my furios...:mad: :mad:

Stefan...

This is just plain wrong. WTF kind of person steals another man's dog. Talk about pathetic.

I wish a safe return home for your dog and a lifetime of misery for the A$$holes who took your dog. Hang in there bro.

Well I for one hope Moxy goes ape shit and rips the heart out of the person that stole her.

F*cking people now days.:mad:

Wow, that's pretty low. Sorry to hear that. Dogs are family!

Anyway you look at it...stealing a dog is sick.

Sorry, and praying for the best for you.

So, sorry for what has happened.

Thieves are the lowest of the low... (Well, ok. Just above child molesters and rapists.{Which if you think about it, is stealing too!})

I will pray for the safe return of your girl.

Come home Moxy!!!

I sure hope she can find her way home....I am sure she is missing her family right now.

Sorry to hear about your dog --Is there a law on the books that sentences the thief to death for dog steeling---like a horse thief......Put up a security camera for the yard so if they return again at least you will get some footage and possibly ID the thief...They say a lot of crimes are commited by someone you know...had to be someone that new you had a pit....I hope all turns out well and your pup returns home safe and sound...

I'm real sorry to hear this, our pets become much more valuable to us then people know. I hope you get her back OK.

Bill.

Sorry to hear about this! She looks like a sweetheart! Definitely hope she is returned home safely and the thieves get what they deserve!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back