Somebody...

Its gonna look sweet :rock:

Hey Mamba, looks like we both left our Texas inspection stickers in. Kinda tells a story about its origin. :rock:

hey did you ever get that thing painted. i thought about gettin one, but IMHO they are a little too much for a black RC. look killer on all QC's and other RC's

looks killer bro

hey did you ever get that thing painted. i thought about gettin one, but IMHO they are a little too much for a black RC. look killer on all QC's and other RC's

looks killer bro

Not painted yet!

Cant wait to see some pics. Will give me an idea of how my truck would look with one but i have an 05. I think they are bad azz!!

MINE IS AT THE PAINTERS NOW !!!!

df4bd116.jpg

but i could not wait to install it :):):):)

LOL dont blame you. Guy name Bone works in the same building as me has the same truck year and color as I do with the Venom hood. Man i should swap hood with em and see if he knows LMAO JK but i will deff have to order one.

He'll prolly notice once he sits in the truck. From that vantage point he'll notice the big cowl missing from his view,lol. Can't miss it!

He'll prolly notice once he sits in the truck. From that vantage point he'll notice the big cowl missing from his view,lol. Can't miss it!

LOL IKR. I rode with him and saw how the cowl looks lol :rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back