Somebody...

BlackMamba50

#10pistonkilla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
....Ordered a Venom Hood! :marchmellow: :party: :marchmellow:

Lucky man. Ill be getting one in a few months as a wedding day gift from my fiance. I so cant wait

Lucky man. Ill be getting one in a few months as a wedding day gift from my fiance. I so cant wait

Trade ya my 55 Ford F100 for them Strykers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you may have a black hood for sale real soon....hmm my black truck has a stock hemi hood on it still......JUUUUUST SAYIN lol

Sounds like you may have a black hood for sale real soon....hmm my black truck has a stock hemi hood on it still......JUUUUUST SAYIN lol

Gonna keep all my stock parts, truck will be a collectors item down the road. Im hanging on to my baby! But the thought did cross my mind!

Gonna keep all my stock parts, truck will be a collectors item down the road. Im hanging on to my baby! But the thought did cross my mind!

Gotcha, Well if you do decide that its takin up waaay to much room in the garage let me know lol. hell ill even trade ya my hood plus cash if you just want a stock hood to keep around. Mine is in perfect condition and paint is great but its just a stock hood with no scoop

Feel like a kid in the candy story, FLIPPIN HOOD will be delivered today! Hells YEaH!

Well here she is! I must say it's pretty bad a$$.

008.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

Here is a crummy pic of what you will see once you paint that sucker.

Attachments

• P1000086.JPG
    P1000086.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 88
Looks Killer. I hope he never stops making them. Cuz i sure do want one just gotta save up the $$

My body and paint guys said they only had to tweak it slightly maybe shaved it some I think. Funny thing is they were extremely reluctant to do my hood because of other scary fiberglass hoods that became a nightmare. :eek:

Tony is the man !!!

nice looking hood bro - now stop fuking around and get it put on ...

Well I installed the hood today. Looks killer! It will need to go to a body shop for paint and adjustment, but overall I am very happy with it. The install is not for anyone novice. Few pics from the old iPhone on the contour lines.

9f1977fc.jpg

d52e8928.jpg

bbbdc98a.jpg

821a4b7d.jpg

75fce4b6.jpg

21919127.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back