Somebosy please stop ringing the bells.

as long as you show up on time and with the ring and the "I DO" thats the most important things not to forget,congradulations by the way.I'll be joining the just married list on monday here in broward county.

ndn01 said:
as long as you show up on time and with the ring and the "I DO" thats the most important things not to forget,congradulations by the way.I'll be joining the just married list on monday here in broward county.

I'm the one filming the marriage but i've been married 13 years this Monday. It's a long way from LA to Florida to forget something. Anyways I'm still thinking and I am just imagining what the airport security is going to think when I show up with a bag full of electronics.:eek: :eek:

SrtBrad said:
I'm the one filming the marriage but i've been married 13 years this Monday. It's a long way from LA to Florida to forget something. Anyways I'm still thinking and I am just imagining what the airport security is going to think when I show up with a bag full of electronics.:eek: :eek:

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! You are wonderful Brad!!! :rock:

Just as long as you don't have an expired ID - security should be fine - otherwise they'll get big brother Jermoe to strip search you (just ask Billy about that) :p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You need to bring a phone that we all can call

SrtBrad said:

LOL.. my boss just visited his homeland (Jordan) through Dubai and brought his RSA security key so he could access the secure corporate server via the internet.

To top it off, he's Arabic and he has this tiny little device that has a "random numeric code" which changes about once per minute as well as a count-down (until the next code is active) on the tiny little LCD screen.

I'm sure you can just imagine the questions he had to answer!! It was a great story.

I'm sure your services are greatly cherished, bro.........

Wish I could be there, too.......

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back