Someone might want to jump on this one.

k..there were a few red qc there and though one of them might have been you...let me know when you got some extra cash for the headers and ill hook you up big time man...god i hope its forged!

JOSH THIS IS GREAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILLER DEAL! THAT'S GONNA GO REAL NICE WITH THE HEADS AND CAM!

HEY WHERE DO YOU HANG OUT AT IN HOUSTON, GIVE ME A RING SOME TIME OR DROP ME A PM. IT'D BE GREAT TO CRUISE WHILE I'M HOME FOR 2 WEEKS!

WHEN IT ARRIVES GIVE ME A CALL I'LL HELP UNPACK:) 832-226-6088

Last edited:
good luck with the purchase...the seller has only 9 feedbacks, a 90% rating and has only been a member since may....hope it all works out....would hate to have to have a "kickin his ass" GTG to get your $$$ back, but we would do it for ya

BE VERY CAREFUL...THOSE ARE PICTURES OF MY ENGINE SOMEONE HAS USED TO ADVERTISE. I WOULD RECOGNIZE IT ANYWHERE...AND NOTE MY ONE AND ONLY PIN STRIPE IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE FIRST PICTURE!

Prof said:
BE VERY CAREFUL...THOSE ARE PICTURES OF MY ENGINE SOMEONE HAS USED TO ADVERTISE. I WOULD RECOGNIZE IT ANYWHERE...AND NOTE MY ONE AND ONLY PIN STRIPE IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE FIRST PICTURE!

Good looking out Prof..............:rock: :rock: :rock:

BTW here is what an 06 Engine Bay looks like:
Srt10June122008031-1.jpg

Notice the differences in the firewall and fuse boxes. This is not an 06 engine. Be very careful. I would want to see the engine before making final payment.

Srt10June122008025-1.jpg

Hope it all works out.

Here are the two pictures from my files:

IMG_0226-1.jpg

DSC01633-1.jpg

The first picture is in Sean Roe's shop on the day we revealed the supercharger (Sept of '06)

The second picture is in the build process, note that there is still some wiring to be done.

This person is at a minimum representing the wrong motor...at worst...well you be the judge.

By the way the wrapped headers are long tube Mopar...and they are no longer wrapped, now Jet Hot Coated...

If it sounds too good to be true...it probably is...

Last edited:
MUTT said:
good luck with the purchase...the seller has only 9 feedbacks, a 90% rating and has only been a member since may....hope it all works out....would hate to have to have a "kickin his ass" GTG to get your $$$ back, but we would do it for ya

I was thinking 'zactly the same thing, and then Prof posted up...

I wish you the best, but it ain't lookin' good... :dontknow:

Jay, I tried but do not have an account...so it would not take my comments.

This guy might have what he says, he may have just wanted to use pictures that were available...but, I have strong reservations...

Roy

I posted a comment, told him that the pictures he has are of a club members truck.

Asked if he was serious.

bigike said:
I posted a comment, told him that the pictures he has are of a club members truck.

Asked if he was serious.

Thank you sir.

deals that sound to good to be true often are. i hope it's legit and if so good purchase. keep us posted

ive contacted him and no response...hes in topeka, ks...lets see if he responds back...thanks prof for the heads up...ill tread lightly!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back