Someone might want to jump on this one.

If he actually has that engine...it is forged...and see if he can also provide the rear end it is worth about $4000 too!

Good luck...I hope he was just using my pics to illustrate the engine and trans he has for sale...if so he has very good taste!

Prof said:
If he actually has that engine...it is forged...and see if he can also provide the rear end it is worth about $4000 too!

Good luck...I hope he was just using my pics to illustrate the engine and trans he has for sale...if so he has very good taste!
I think it is bait,And switch.:dontknow:

Prof said:

prof...let me get this straight....are these pics of the engine you have now or of a previous setup you had in a previous truck? also...as astated in the ebay listing...this was a rear end collision...suposedly...so the rearend is prbrably junk...assuming its a genuine listing!

The pictures he is using are my engine. Which I still have. I have upgraded several items...but the pictures he is using are pictures I took of my truck in September of 2006. The one from the drivers side were taken on the day we had an announcement GTG at Roe Racing...lots of members were there.

The second picture is one that I took about a week before, while Sean was still finishing the install.

I still have the engine, but it is now forged, with the same headers coated...the pictures I posted were from my hard drive, up-loaded to photobucket and then published here...both of these pictures have been on the internet and on my personal web site at one time or another...

He is lying if he says this is his engine.

Roy

Prof said:
The pictures he is using are my engine. Which I still have. I have upgraded several items...but the pictures he is using are pictures I took of my truck in September of 2006. The one from the drivers side were taken on the day we had an announcement GTG at Roe Racing...lots of members were there.

The second picture is one that I took about a week before, while Sean was still finishing the install.

I still have the engine, but it is now forged, with the same headers coated...the pictures I posted were from my hard drive, up-loaded to photobucket and then published here...both of these pictures have been on the internet and on my personal web site at one time or another...

He is lying if he says this is his engine.

Roy

thanks again Prof....

I really hope this is just over enthusiastic marketing...

Roy

TNVIPER said:
Sounds only fair since Prof was an accomplice in the fraud by providing pictures..:dontknow: ;)

do we have any lawyers to check the legality of that!:rock: :rock:

always wanted a forged engine, Prof!

Here's your chance...but you will have to fight my son-in-law (attorney) he insists that it is a permanent part of my estate...

lmoa!!

ILL LET YALL ALL KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT...HE STILL HASNT RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS

Man, scammers suck! Sorry faslane, it doesn't look too good, but we can hope for the best and say he just needed to borrow Prof's pics. I sure didn't mean to point anyone in the wrong direction. Let us know what happens.

his feed back looks good his only complaint is he shiped 4 days late and didnt use ups he used something else..... has sold one 5000 doller item all looks good.. i think ya should be fine.... hes probbably just using pics that look simular .. and they happen to be profs

I sure hope that is the situation...if so tell him he owes me a commission...and that he has outstanding taste.

here is the reply i just got from him...

Hi I can see when it can be pulled now that it has been purchased through big ticketed items such as this I don't deal with cash or paper checks due to all te counterfitting going on I would rather it go through paypal s we are both protected not sure if you just want to drive but I offered free shipping to the person with a reasnable offer and you hit the buy it now so if you want to save gas money it would be shipped through fed ex let me know Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back