Someone to kick NowWhat's butt (in a good way).

I think I got a pic of Daniels sister when she came to LACR one time? Ill have to search through my pics and see about it for you Mike hehe.. Stan

FordFanStan said:
I think I got a pic of Daniels sister when she came to LACR one time? Ill have to search through my pics and see about it for you Mike hehe.. Stan

i found it !!!!
dude next thing your going to get that tatoo on your forhead:p :p :p

VPRPWR said:
Exactly....here she is

14c2e794.jpg

I can see why Mike thinks thats HOT:confused: :confused: :confused: :puke:

FordFanStan said:
I do recall her looking a tad bit sexier than that, but I'm sure you know how those beer goggles work :dontknow: :D ... Stan
well we are waiting on your pic ?

:puke:
FordFanStan said:
Can't seem to find any of his sis? But I was able to dig one up of his girlfriend... You know how those FORD guys are :rolleyes: :stupid: :D ... Stan

Picture497.jpg

dam she is ugly!!!!!!:D :D

FordFanStan said:
Can't seem to find any of his sis? But I was able to dig one up of his girlfriend... You know how those FORD guys are :rolleyes: :stupid: :D ... Stan

Picture497.jpg

Actually this is a pic of my girlfriend....I know she's ugly but boy does she know how to work those lips of hers:rock:

Stan.jpg

VPRPWR said:
Actually this is a pic of my girlfriend....I know she's ugly but boy does she know how to work those lips of hers:rock:

Stan.jpg

dam boy my eyes hurt by just looking at her!!!!
dam .........

TheSickness said:
Daniels sister................:2in1: :dancing:

Now that is disturbing...why do you have a picture of some half naked dude posing:dontknow: Mikey we need an intervention I think your ghey meter has reached 98%:star:

VPRPWR said:
Now that is disturbing...why do you have a picture of some half naked dude posing:dontknow: Mikey we need an intervention I think your ghey meter has reached 98%:star:
Keep it up and your avatar changes.....:D BTW how's the PD job going :dontknow:

TheSickness said:
Keep it up and your avatar changes.....:D BTW how's the PD job going :dontknow:

Hey there's nothing wrong with that, I'll support your decision to be a fudge packer;) My BI called today he's turning in my background so he's done...now I just wait for my appointment with the interview with a shrink:D

VPRPWR said:
Hey there's nothing wrong with that, I'll support your decision to be a fudge packer;) My BI called today he's turning in my background so he's done...now I just wait for my appointment with the interview with a shrink:D
That meeting should take about 6 hours......Make sure you tell them about your alter boy secrets :D Oh and the wearing of your sisters panties :D

VPRPWR said:
Great - let us know if you're nutz or not ;)

TheSickness said:
That meeting should take about 6 hours......Make sure you tell them about your alter boy secrets :D Oh and the wearing of your sisters panties :D

Should I also disclose that night with Mas at the hotel in Bakersfield:D

Daniel you probably will not pass that part of their hiring process, but I still wish you the best of luck hehe... Stan

BTW, what a weird way to abbreviate 'background investigator' ---> BI ??? Is that suppose to be some kind of hint about you???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back