Someone tried to steal my truck

ramv10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone tried to steal my truck tonight while i was having some coffee. I was at a coffe shop for about fifteen minutes and when i came back out, my alarm was going off. Didnt see anyone near or around my truck. No signs of forced entry or any damage other than a broken immobilizer. Truck would not stay on after that and had to have it towed. All this happened in league city, tx. Can anyone point me in the right direction to getting a new one. Thought i would ask before i go check out the dealership. Thanks, Josh

6035424205984_ORIG.jpg

try hurricane glass & alarm on I-45 ,,over buy almeda mail ,,they have a lot of alarm stuff cheaper than dealer ,,,depends on alarm maker really

That sucks for sure... I hate thieves. Get an honest job and contribute something to society dirtbag... Glad you still have your truck, something to be thankful for...

Mbj

other than the obvious meaning of the word "imobilizer", how does that work? do all of our trucks have one of those? where is it?

Yeah is that already on our trucks or did you have to purchase the install?

go to the dealer, that way you can be sure no one else gets your pin for the sentry system.
just my .02

Dam that does suck man i live here in League City. Hate to say it though but our trucks (dodges) chevys, and some fords only take a flat head screw driver and someone can have your truck in less than 5 mins. i couldnt tell you how many i get in at work as stolen recovery.

Thats why you carry a 45 on you and when you see some next to your truck they start sh*tting bricks. Least the guy was when he was trying to take my rims.

Thats why you carry a 45 on you and when you see some next to your truck they start sh*tting bricks. Least the guy was when he was trying to take my rims.

I would have loved to see his face when you showed up!:secruity:I wounder if he is going to think twice next time he is going to steal crap!!:dontknow:

Two of the biggest things i cant stand is people who steal and run over dogs lol. But i would think he would think twice next time. His face was priceless.:afraid::eek:

I was carrying last night. If i would of caught him in the act, i would have pulled it on him with out hesitation. I ordered an immobilizer module from the dealer this morning at the cost of $100. I never delt with the sentry system, but im guessing it will have to be re programmed with my key, is that correct? At least the sentry system in my truck worked as intended.

I was carrying last night. If i would of caught him in the act, i would have pulled it on him with out hesitation. I ordered an immobilizer module from the dealer this morning at the cost of $100. I never delt with the sentry system, but im guessing it will have to be re programmed with my key, is that correct? At least the sentry system in my truck worked as intended.

How often are you on the south side maybe when my truck gets out we can grab a few drinks with some o the locals

Bummer that you didn't get a round off at the douchebag f**k.

The prick must'a known:

(From "The Midnight Special" by H.W. Odom)

"If you're ever in Houston, you'd better do it right.
You better not gamble and you better not fight.
Cuz' the sheriff, he'll grab ya'.
And his boys'll bring ya' down.
The next thing you know, boy.
You'll be prison bound."

D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back