Something big for the "L" boys...

chrisheltra said:
Thanks

Im sure you will get some L guys to show up but inevitably most of them will be stock or mildly modded and get there asses handed to them like usual. I wouldn't mind going but that would be a very expensive trip to take in the L @ roughly 10/mpg. Honestly, and dont take this the wrong way but unless there was anyone there that could go very low 11's to high 10's I probably wouldnt have gone anyways (thats on a very soft DD tune). I do however appreciate the offer on the cheap room and the well wishes. You boys have a blast and make sure to take plenty of vids. Oh and try to be safe and keep it off of the walls.

What kinda gas mileage do the SRT10's get?
I know a few of the diesels will be doing mid to low 11's consistantly, I can't say much more, but I think everyone will be in for a great treat, (someone may just be gettin into the 10's).

My truck averages 13-16 mpg depending on how I'm driving that day :D

chrisheltra said:
Fixed

I offered a daytime vid but no one was interested. At least in my vid you could tell that someone got beat by the other. lol

I couldn't see anything but a couple headlights, some tables in the back of a truck and a couple people talking in the link on your post????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back