Something concerning

No, my son-in-law does.

I was consulting on a pipeline job that ran right beside a large wind turbine farm. That's where I saw all the dead birds.
Some of those fiberglass blades are 200 feet long. I think the longest are over 350 feet.

I've seen pics of literally acres of the broken prop blades just lying there.

If you come up with a way of recycling them, you will make zillions.
I think ai read not to long ago that a company does recycle them

If people only knew the true cost of running those props for the return they provide.
The smart people know ! The lefty side has no idea of the consequences or common sense foresight

#7 HAS JUST BEGUN HAHAHA at around 1 1/2 years old !
The pic is a screenshot but is a vid .. funny the cicada was alive and trying to get away haha
I wish it would play!

The smart people know ! The lefty side has no idea of the consequences or common sense foresight

Thanks, it looks like my info regarding recycling the Blades was outdated.
Quite the process to shred something that was built to last and I don't imagine that's a cheap process either.
The lefties don't want to hear where the energy came from to build and power the equipment used to do the considerable shredding. Never mind building the power generators in the first place nor the equipment to install them.
Hint for them: Rhymes with Oil and Gas!

Thanks, it looks like my info regarding recycling the Blades was outdated.
Quite the process to shred something that was built to last and I don't imagine that's a cheap process either.
The lefties don't want to hear where the energy came from to build and power the equipment used to do the considerable shredding. Hint for them: Rhymes with Oil and Gas!
Bingo and bingo !

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back