Something eletrical

05 Nemesis Prime

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When the lights in the interior are off and doors are unlocked, when I open the rear driver's side door no lights come on in the inside. But when I do it for all the other doors they do come on. Any possible info to shed some "light" on issue would be awesome. It just bugs the heck out of me, knowing she is not perfect.

When you open that door, does the "door ajar" light come on in the dash? If not, you probably have a bad door switch on that door.

SANTEEN said:
When you open that door, does the "door ajar" light come on in the dash? If not, you probably have a bad door switch on that door.
Agreed.

There has been reports of the wires on the back doors breaking between the pillar and door but its rare.

door switch is integrated in the door latch. I have seen wires in the door jam become open. try wiggling the wires in the door jam and see if the lights come on

SANTEEN said:

It does not. do you have to take the interior panel off to replace?

These trucks have the weirdest electrical ever. My shit has a mind of it's own, some days it acts as if the keys are in the ignition when the door is ajar

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back