Something I just realized

4to10cyl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So with Drag Radials and a 150 shot you can run mid 11's with one of these trucks. That's absolutely amazing!! If I put as much money into this truck as I did my last car I'd probably be in the 10's where as I was in the 13's in my last car. Why, oh, why didn't I start with a better platform? :dontknow: :confused: :dontknow:

:burnout: :burnout:

Can't wait until next winter when the cc's are paid off, I'm almost done with college, and I can actually do something sweet like this.

4to10cyl said:
So with Drag Radials and a 150 shot you can run mid 11's with one of these trucks. That's absolutely amazing!! If I put as much money into this truck as I did my last car I'd probably be in the 10's where as I was in the 13's in my last car. Why, oh, why didn't I start with a better platform? :dontknow: :confused: :dontknow:

:burnout: :burnout:

Can't wait until next winter when the cc's are paid off, I'm almost done with college, and I can actually do something sweet like this.

um...no

Remember when you burn a candle on both ends, it burns brighter, but only half as long.

Just don't learn the hard way, like other members. It's all fun and games till you find a rod through the side of your block.

iraqivet01 said:
Remember when you burn a candle on both ends, it burns brighter, but only half as long.

Just don't learn the hard way, like other members. It's all fun and games till you find a rod through the side of your block.

Werd.............

D

Django said:
Werd.............

D

Werd x2

Getting into the 10s will depend on track elevation, density altitude and LAUNCH off the line. Either you nail it, spin, or bog. Its certainly possible. Still hard to believe Justin hasnt had any "incidents" inside his motor, hope he never does either.

Attachments

• Resize of 2007-03-12 002.JPG
    Resize of 2007-03-12 002.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Resize of 2007-03-12 010.JPG
    Resize of 2007-03-12 010.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 43
TNVIPER I dont think you will see mid 11s with just 150 shot and DRs..maybe low/mid 12s..

should be low 12's high 11's i would think, i run 12.68 but just bolt ons and DR and trainman ran 12.49 i belive

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
should be low 12's high 11's i would think, i run 12.68 but just bolt ons and DR and trainman ran 12.49 i belive

Right track, right day and right driver...yeah, low 12s....high 11s...not impossible..:dontknow:

This is Mike with a 175 wet shot on a stock QC running only a Stage2 ECM and 109 race gas at basically sea level on a mid 90ish day:

To get into the 11's If you have a RC you will have less weight to your advantage but you will need to know how to shift it just right. Also you will have to get a perfect launch as well as cool temps with a really sticky track at sea level or below to even entertain your idea.

Just be careful with the NOS on a stock engine.

SrtBrad said:
This is Mike with a 175 wet shot on a stock QC running only a Stage2 ECM and 109 race gas at basically sea level on a mid 90ish day:

To get into the 11's If you have a RC you will have less weight to your advantage but you will need to know how to shift it just right. Also you will have to get a perfect launch as well as cool temps with a really sticky track at sea level or below to even entertain your idea.

Just be careful with the NOS on a stock engine.

That pass was on street tires!!!!!!! Damn...

I ran a 11.65 with a 150 shot, and very few mods.

I am in the mid 14's without a shot at all!

And if I had 2000 lbs less and a little streamlining I could be in the low 13's...

A lot of woulda, shoulda, coulda out there.

Better platform my ass...its a 2.5 ton truck, not a rail

Last edited:
Prof said:
I am in the mid 14's without a shot at all!

And if I had 2000 lbs less and a little streamlining I could be in the low 13's...

A lot of woulda, shoulda, coulda out there.

Better platform my ass...its a 2.5 ton truck, not a rail

I take you are just kidding about the times your getting. Right?

SlvrSnake said:
Gotcha! You had me worried there for a minute. 14's it is.:D
1/4 mile in 1st gear???

Hey PROF i think he just called you something along the lines of a Grandpaw lol:D :rock:

Tooloe said:
Hey PROF i think he just called you something along the lines of a Grandpaw lol:D :rock:

Grandpaw is OK...

When the "greats" exceed two preceding the Grand...then I begin to get pissed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back