Something I wanted to correct if possible.

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been meaning to post this. I want to try to keep the SRT10 General Discussion forum just about general questions, posts, about the srt10s, not posts about off topic stuff that doesn't pertain to SRT10 Rams. You all cool with that? I know this is an off topic post in the general discussion section, but I wanted to post here so you all could see it. You guys ok with this? :D

I thought that was the way it did work

Roger......

I'm fairly new to the site and that's the first thing I noticed about this forum. It had posts about anything and everything in it. The change should bring more structure to the forums.

So if we post a question pertaing to say a dodge dakota or and Ironhead v10 or some other vehicle we need help with, what section will the posts go to?????

off topic ...

offensive if you wanna curse at the truck...

non offensive if you don't

:D

Thanks ,Cool , allready checked it out and now you have verified it for me :rock::rock:

So How about adding a section to get quick replies to help out a fellow member when troubles arise with any of thier vehicles....The I NEED A f'ing MECHANIC:D or get me a GET ME A GEAR HEAD section:D

I have been meaning to post this. I want to try to keep the SRT10 General Discussion forum just about general questions, posts, about the srt10s, not posts about off topic stuff that doesn't pertain to SRT10 Rams. You all cool with that? I know this is an off topic post in the general discussion section, but I wanted to post here so you all could see it. You guys ok with this? :D

Hello Shaggy,
About posts, could you make it where the Thread Starter can moderate his/ hers thread( delete unwanted responses and so forth):rock:

My husband spends a lot of time on RCgroups.com and they have this feature, sure makes it easy on everyone and ends forum drama ( for the most part.)

Thank you.
Wifey :)

Last edited:
Hello Shaggy,
About posts, could you make it where the Thread Starter can moderate his/ hers thread( delete unwanted responses and so forth):rock:

My husband spends a lot of time on RCgroups.com and they have this feature, sure makes it easy on everyone and ends forum drama ( for the most part.)

Thank you.
Wifey :)

Well that wouldn't be any phucking fun.;):D

If there is enough "other vehicle" talk out there, then I will add a new section. I have seen much "other vehicle" talk though.

Am I the only one that misses the "Active Topic" button on the toolbar? It's nice to be able to see who's posting to what thread to see what's happening!:D

Am I the only one that misses the "Active Topic" button on the toolbar? It's nice to be able to see who's posting to what thread to see what's happening!:D

missed it earlier today:mad:

I've mentioned this as well as others.

I do wish that you would bring that feature back, Bryan ...

Thanks very much...

D

So, I guess this thread would be a good example of one that should not be in the SRT10 general section as it is not about our trucks. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back