Son of a %^&(

Drm1125R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent 8+ hours detailing the SRT last night / this morning so a friend could take some photos for me. Full polish and wax, had it looking the best since I bought it last year.

Back it out of the garage and into the house:mad::banghead:
Never fails, for the first time it 15+ years I decide to detail a car myself rather than have my recon shop do it and BAM! I need a wider driveway.

Shoot went well though, pics to come.

mostly paint and a few small chunks taken out of the passenger side rear body molding.

Yea, that's enough to piss off the Pope! Just got mine on the road & I find a snake bite in the left side of the bed. 2 M&M size dents right down to the metal. Just above where you got it. Kind of looks like a snake bite. Got to pull all my plastic & re paint the bed side to fix her. Sucks
At least you know who did your damage

Sir, you need to put your self in the corner and slap the shit out of your self. jK.

Know the feeling. My first fender bender in 35 years happened yesterday. Took my bride to a garage sale and I sat in the truck waiting. She got in and I backed up to leave and forgot/did not see a little windup car behind me. They are really too small to be allowed on the road. I backed into it. Nothing but a little scratch on my bumper but makes one feel awfully foolish. Oh well, gets me further along for a re-paint. :D

There is an idea.

Except that my garage door is so narrow that I have to fold in both mirrors or I would rip them off.

And thank god for the founding mirrors because I have forgotten to fold them a time or two.

Lol of course that would have been a lot better than option number 2

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back