SORPRISE

DJCHEROKEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I JUST WENT W/ MY WIFE TO THE MAIL BOX.... PULL OUT ALL THE BILLS:mad: ... AND THEN..... SORPRISE MY NEW RAPTOR SHIFT LIGHT..:rock: :rock: .. NOW I HVE SOMTHING TO DO THIS WEEKEND:D

Attachments

• 070222_180732.jpg
    070222_180732.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 62
DJCHEROKEE said:
I JUST WENT W/ MY WIFE TO THE MAIL BOX.... PULL OUT ALL THE BILLS:mad: ... AND THEN..... SORPRISE MY NEW RAPTOR SHIFT LIGHT..:rock: :rock: .. NOW I HVE SOMTHING TO DO THIS WEEKEND:D
That goes in the RC not the QC.......don't forget.

Let me see if I can figure-out what color you got.... what color is that R/C? Not in your sig......

Quick

SilvrSRT10 said:
That goes in the RC not the QC.......don't forget.

LOL... I WON'T... :rofl: :rofl:

EL FIN DE SEMANA... TO MUCH TO DO RIGHT KNOW... HAVE TO KEEP UP W/ MY DAILY SIX PACK RIGHT:D NOW

QuickSilver said:
Let me see if I can figure-out what color you got.... what color is that R/C? Not in your sig......

Quick

????? I HAVE A NR. GUESS WHAT COLOR IS MY TRUCK FIRST:D .. J/K

let me guess....yellow??? :D and ofc u have to be on vtcoa link to take pic of ur raptor!! raptor is an awesome stuff and i love it!! and be sure that you know how to hook it up? :p

nope... no yellow either.... of course i know how to conect it... well .. i just need to find the tread.. and go from there:D

DJCHEROKEE said:

Maybe this week I'll know how you feel when the nitrous kit arrives. Mods keep the spirit alive and kicking!

I just mine on about 5 minutes ago. Finding the right wires and routing was the toughest part.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back