SORRY FELLAS

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I know I havent been around lately, my apologies,

I had to hit the road for a bit to think over a few things, some I cant talk about at the moment.

but I do want to thank those that have called, and pm'd giving me a ton , actually more than that, actually honest good ol fashioned support and advice.:congrats: and a lil butt chewing;)

I got a few things to change soon, all for the good.

but we ARE NOT CLOSING:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

It has caused probs, with friends, my wife, and so on, but all is gonna be good:rock: things are worked out, and we are gonna move ahead.

I may be a little scarce for a bit until the hoods are all taken care of, but I am here, and to stay,

we have the new line of plug wires,

billet underhood products

and a few other things in the works, all comming soon..

I have decided to focus for now mainly on dodge products:rock:

and I must put this lil word out there too....

for those that dont particualarly like me , or my way of biz, and for those sweet pms letting me know I am an attention whore..........

why yes I am , and I am a very big attention whore, and my rates are high:p

we have and will make a few more mistakes, but hell I am only human:D

but thanks to those for the great words of wisdom and support fellas, if it hadnt been for you fellas, the doors would close.

JOANNE AND TONY SAWYER
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

I'll support ya no matter what. :rock:
Now to start a list.... gotta get the truck done by the GTG

No idea what the problem is but according to anyone I have ever spoken to about you, you're the man Stinker...

Good luck in your quest to work everything out.

I appreciate the help you gave me and love the products.

I am def not the man bud, i jsut work hard like you fellas :D

I wish you would try to make it to panama treker, we could get zooted and talkk space:D

TREKER said:
Maybe I will... Been wanting to meet you southerners.
get with alexspop bud , and I know a guy in newburgh you might be able to hook up with, been trying to get him down there, bunch of you yanks should make the trip:rock: :rock: :D

You made me happy and will again pretty soon. Hang in there, it's going to all come together someday soon.

I haven't known ya long but from my few dealings with you I find you to be a real stand up person. Just from reading these forums its obvious you give your all for these guys. Hang in there. Not to sound too corny, but its always darkest before the dawn.

Hell Tony, You have always treated me more than fair and was the one that made me feel welcome around these parts first. IMO This place would fall apart without ya bud.

I have dealt much with you but what I did do with u, u were the MAN. Way better than any other business I have dealt with

Just remember to Smile Tony

J

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back