SORRY FELLAS

Tony, thks for all the support and final push to get my hood across the waters, despite the small transport it's already in primer bud ;)
SS oil lines are being ordered via another member from Belgium.
As far as I'm concerned, you know our truck and our needs.
The service is perfect, problems are fixed quick.

In ebay terms: A++++++++++++++++:D

Hang in there and don't forget to switch off the button once a while.

Well let's see here:

1. Two years ago you drove 2 hours to my house--after only meeting me once, to give me a new shifter cable, and help install it. And you would not accept payment.

2. You let me ride around on your wheels and tires for 4 weeks, while mine were being coated with PermaStar.

3. You gave me a set of new stock tail lights, because the ones that came on the truck were hideous.

4. You and Eddie went beyond the call of duty to get my hood delivered. (Thanks Eddie).

Yep, I would say you are a terrible person!

outnumbered said:
Well let's see here:

1. Two years ago you drove 2 hours to my house--after only meeting me once, to give me a new shifter cable, and help install it. And you would not accept payment.

2. You let me ride around on your wheels and tires for 4 weeks, while mine were being coated with PermaStar.

3. You gave me a set of new stock tail lights, because the ones that came on the truck were hideous.

4. You and Eddie went beyond the call of duty to get my hood delivered. (Thanks Eddie).

Yep, I would say you are a terrible person!
:congrats: :rock: :congrats:

allright fellas, I am gonna hve to have this thing deleted, someone is gonna think i am giving out hand jobs or somehting:D

but thanks guys, this is why I am def staying:rock:

Stinker said:
allright fellas, I am gonna hve to have this thing deleted, someone is gonna think i am giving out hand jobs or somehting:D

but thanks guys, this is why I am def staying:rock:

Yer not giving hand jobs??!?!? :( :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

..... Damn-it!!!! :confused: :eek: :( :D

Stinker said:
I know I havent been around lately, my apologies,

I had to hit the road for a bit to think over a few things, some I cant talk about at the moment.

but I do want to thank those that have called, and pm'd giving me a ton , actually more than that, actually honest good ol fashioned support and advice.:congrats: and a lil butt chewing;)

I got a few things to change soon, all for the good.

but we ARE NOT CLOSING:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

It has caused probs, with friends, my wife, and so on, but all is gonna be good:rock: things are worked out, and we are gonna move ahead.

I may be a little scarce for a bit until the hoods are all taken care of, but I am here, and to stay,

we have the new line of plug wires,

billet underhood products

and a few other things in the works, all comming soon..

I have decided to focus for now mainly on dodge products:rock:

and I must put this lil word out there too....

for those that dont particualarly like me , or my way of biz, and for those sweet pms letting me know I am an attention whore..........

why yes I am , and I am a very big attention whore, and my rates are high:p

we have and will make a few more mistakes, but hell I am only human:D

but thanks to those for the great words of wisdom and support fellas, if it hadnt been for you fellas, the doors would close.

JOANNE AND TONY SAWYER
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Just to let all know, I have bought tons of aftermarket stuff for my projects.

And have delt with all kinds of vendors and manufactures.

All I can say is JTS VENOM is awsome!!!!!

Awsome products and customer service!!!!

Thanks Tony!

Words of wisdom? Advice? No one contacted me needing any. And I have lots.. Anyway, we are glad you're here to stay Tony (not that I had an indication you were going somewhere).. I've never had an issue with JTSVP at all.. Billet underhood items in the works you say? I can't wait.:D

Stinker said:
I know I havent been around lately, my apologies,

I had to hit the road for a bit to think over a few things, some I cant talk about at the moment.

but I do want to thank those that have called, and pm'd giving me a ton , actually more than that, actually honest good ol fashioned support and advice.:congrats: and a lil butt chewing;)

I got a few things to change soon, all for the good.

but we ARE NOT CLOSING:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

It has caused probs, with friends, my wife, and so on, but all is gonna be good:rock: things are worked out, and we are gonna move ahead.

I may be a little scarce for a bit until the hoods are all taken care of, but I am here, and to stay,

we have the new line of plug wires,

billet underhood products

and a few other things in the works, all comming soon..

I have decided to focus for now mainly on dodge products:rock:

and I must put this lil word out there too....

for those that dont particualarly like me , or my way of biz, and for those sweet pms letting me know I am an attention whore..........

why yes I am , and I am a very big attention whore, and my rates are high:p

we have and will make a few more mistakes, but hell I am only human:D

but thanks to those for the great words of wisdom and support fellas, if it hadnt been for you fellas, the doors would close.

JOANNE AND TONY SAWYER
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Tony,
I'm not sure what caused all this, and it don't matter. You're # 1 in Steve Holden's book and them that think different don't know no better, so don't be too hard on them. In the infamous words of Terry Bradshaw..."them that don't like the way Terry Bradshaw does things, can kiss Terry Bradshaw's ass..." :D :marchmellow:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Tony,
I'm not sure what caused all this, and it don't matter. You're # 1 in Steve Holden's book and them that think different don't know no better, so don't be too hard on them. In the infamous words of Terry Bradshaw..."them that don't like the way Terry Bradshaw does things, can kiss Terry Bradshaw's ass..." :D :marchmellow:
thanks big bud:rock: and right back at you sir, and you are very correct, and terry bradshaw was my hero in his time:rock: :rock: :rock:

hopefully things will be all good in about a month and I can xplain to you fellas in a little more detail,

All I can so now is
THIS PLACE IS JSUT SIMPLY THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH:rock: :rock:

Venom Power said:
Words of wisdom? Advice? No one contacted me needing any. And I have lots.. Anyway, we are glad you're here to stay Tony (not that I had an indication you were going somewhere).. I've never had an issue with JTSVP at all.. Billet underhood items in the works you say? I can't wait.:D
we're getting a few rad caps, oil caps, and power steering caps done to see how you folks like them ant.

but even if the doors did have to close, I still wouldnt be going anywhere;)

we jsut recently had a large blow , but thanks ant, but this time , I had to figure this one out on my own bud, and I allways knew I had your suppport bud:rock:

I'm sorta cornfused now is Stinker giving out hand jobs or Large Blows :dontknow: :D :D :D Put me down for 5 large blows please hehehe :congrats: Hopefully you blow as good as Boomer if not better :p

Stinker said:
we ARE NOT CLOSING

Let's hear it for our good pal TONY!!:congrats:
Tony.jpg

Seriously though, is it just me or don't he look like Conway Twitty?
Twitty.jpg

I hear Tony is as bald as a bell pepper.......

How bout some 90 day credit on some them there items, JT..?.....:rock: :rock: :D :rock: :rock: ............:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back