Sorry for the dumm question:

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But why is it that many of the forum members (including myself) have the words, "you got a Hemi?" printed under their member name?

I do realize the familiarity of that phrase but should it appear under everyone's name?:confused:

SD

its some kind of initiation right or something ..it will disapear after a few posts....remember how the "other" site frowned on post whoring? well they actually promote it here!LOL.. go ahead let it out!:D

Well alrighty then.......................!!!!!

Do I have a hemi....? I have a hemi-rrhoid...Does that count?

SD

hey D, I didnt know you were in oceanside... I guess a few people are meeting tomorrow in Alpine/Pine valley. About 3 Srt's as of now, wanna join us!?

there you go! you can speak your mind and it doesn't have to be about the truck all the time! but thats a little more info than i needed from you!

ROKTMAN said:
No D but if you have hemmeroid surgery you will be a perfect asshole.:D

Why, thank you very much.......................:rolleyes:

Only my 6th post and already the hurling of vulgar abuse.....;)

Who sez ya can't go home again.......:D

SD

Silent D said:
Why, thank you very much.......................:rolleyes:

Only my 6th post and already the hurling of vulgar abuse.....;)

Who sez ya can't go home again.......:D

SD

Nice to see you again, Django. Been a long time. :cool: :)

10 posts and ya become a Junior Member,,, like me.:rolleyes:

Not so sure I like that either...

ROKTMAN said:
No D but if you have hemmeroid surgery you will be a perfect asshole.:D

I thought it was the other way around.:confused: Before my surgery I was a perfect asshole.:) Now I'm just an everyday, run of the mill, Asshole.:( ;) :D

Silent D you have been away far to long my friend...I miss you:eek: Hopefully your vacation did you wonders:cool: I don't ever wanna see you leave again !
I speak for 5 people............:D J/K.........:p Really doh your leaving was rediculous:mad: :mad: I Love You and I was actually hurt that you left..I never told anyone that as well...But my post count sure has been reflective of someone in mourning:( You are my ambassador of Quan and I am very sorry that you left on account of anything I said directly or indirectly that caused you to get ill:( A few people Wifey included have commented that my posting has dropped off alot..This is the reason why:( Dude don't be so selfish, believe me or not this site and the peep's here need you....as do I:)

To everyone else just know everything I do is in Love for you guys...I don't hate anyone except 1tall:D If I Fuck with you it's cause I like you..If I ignore you then you get the idea right:rolleyes: :confused: :D If you are a Ass I will let you know all about it:cool: If you attack my family you get the horns:eek:

Silent D said:
But why is it that many of the forum members (including myself) have the words, "you got a Hemi?" printed under their member name?

I do realize the familiarity of that phrase but should it appear under everyone's name?:confused:

SD
Silent, It is a sick and twisted joke:eek: Now only 3 more posts and I can be shed of that Hemi:D

TheSickness said:
Silent D you have been away far to long my friend...I miss you:eek: Hopefully your vacation did you wonders:cool: I don't ever wanna see you leave again !
I speak for 5 people............:D J/K.........:p Really doh your leaving was rediculous:mad: :mad: I Love You and I was actually hurt that you left..I never told anyone that as well...But my post count sure has been reflective of someone in mourning:( You are my ambassador of Quan and I am very sorry that you left on account of anything I said directly or indirectly that caused you to get ill:( A few people Wifey included have commented that my posting has dropped off alot..This is the reason why:( Dude don't be so selfish, believe me or not this site and the peep's here need you....as do I:)

To everyone else just know everything I do is in Love for you guys...I don't hate anyone except 1tall:D If I Fuck with you it's cause I like you..If I ignore you then you get the idea right:rolleyes: :confused: :D If you are a Ass I will let you know all about it:cool: If you attack my family you get the horns:eek:

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey.

Everything is cool Bro.............. From time to time, everyone needs to step out of the forest to better see the trees. I have no ill feelings for you, man.

I try my best to allow people the freedom to be who they are. Even when it might be a bit painful to do so. I don't always succeed. But failure can be the best foundation for success. To be publically blunt and honest, I don't believe anyone else gives a fuck about any disagreement between you and me. But I will say this anyway.

There are times when your rants and tantrums have made you so huge in the room that I feel that there's no space left for anyone else.... particularly me. So I step outside to get some breathing room................. But that shit is on me, Bro... It's my choice to get away when I feel the need.

I'm not even going to attempt to change you. You've as much as stated that many have tried and failed. Besides, I don't believe in changing people, I believe in inspiration, encouragement and good examples. Change only comes from those who desire and seek it....

Love ya Bro....Always have, always will.... Now let this shit go OK?

SD

Last edited:
just this last one - one more time!!!!!!!!!!ahhh

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back