Sorry for the dumm question:

hemi killer said:
I have just bumped to Junior status.
Congratu-F'n-lations!!:D

At 100 you'll lose the JUNIOR!;)

Silent D said:
At my age I don't mind being a junior anything.

SD

OMG!!! :D :D I leave town for a couple days and Dictionary.com comes out to be at home with us again! :D :D :cool:

Hi Tim, so glad to see you on here ................ :)

Jerry & Denise :cool:

Wifey said:
OMG!!! :D :D I leave town for a couple days and Dictionary.com comes out to be at home with us again! :D :D :cool:

Hi Tim, so glad to see you on here ................ :)

Jerry & Denise :cool:

Hey Babygirl...and Bro Jerry!

It's so nice of you to greet me in such an auspicious manner..... I'm not worthy.:D :D :D

SD

Silent D said:
Hey Babygirl...and Bro Jerry!

It's so nice of you to greet me in such an auspicious manner..... I'm not worthy.:D :D :D

SD

Okay, I know worthy, but lemme check on auspicious...brb ;)

Okay, here it is.........

auspicious...........

auspicious was Word of the Day on August 8, 2000.

Source: Dictionary.com Word of the Day

auspicious

adj 1: attended by favorable circumstances; "an auspicious beginning for the campaign" [ant: inauspicious] 2: tending to favor or bring good luck; "miracles are auspicious accidents"; "encouraging omens"; "a favorable time to ask for a raise"; "lucky stars"; "a prosperous moment to make a decision" [syn: encouraging, favorable, favourable, lucky, prosperous ...........

and there you have it :cool:

:star:

Last edited:
Wifey said:
Okay, I know worthy, but lemme check on auspicious...brb ;)

Okay, here it is.........

auspicious...........

auspicious was Word of the Day on August 8, 2000.

Source: Dictionary.com Word of the Day

auspicious

adj 1: attended by favorable circumstances; "an auspicious beginning for the campaign" [ant: inauspicious] 2: tending to favor or bring good luck; "miracles are auspicious accidents"; "encouraging omens"; "a favorable time to ask for a raise"; "lucky stars"; "a prosperous moment to make a decision" [syn: encouraging, favorable, favourable, lucky, prosperous ...........

and there you have it :cool:

:star:

LOL............... Don't give me that shit.......The day you hafta' look up "auspicious"..................................................................:rofl:

SD

Silent D said:
LOL............... Don't give me that shit.......The day you hafta' look up "auspicious"..................................................................:rofl:

SD

:D .................................................:D

I kinda had troupble with the dickhsunary part just lookin it up tho :dontknow: :D

I guess this is as good a place as any for my first post. Gotta see if I get the Hemi caption too. This site really seems like the old. Nice to see everyone together again.

RAM82A1 said:
I guess this is as good a place as any for my first post. Gotta see if I get the Hemi caption too. This site really seems like the old. Nice to see everyone together again.

Welcome aboard. Post away and get rid of that HEMI.

Worked for me!! - I ditched the Hemi asap :) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back