Sorry to those at the Phoenix GTG

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Carlo we were going to meet up at Barrett Jackson we set up a time I called him and we talked and were going to meet up......I stopped by to get something to eat at a vendor was checking my phone.....I got up and like a dumb a$$ I left my phone on the table.....thought about it some 30 min. later I go back...no phone......all numbers are gone......I really wanted to meet up with you guys.....I have no numbers and I really am sad I did not get to meet anyone......Carlo, sorry man....I had a lot of info in that phone...:(

Mikey, I also was going to get with you to.....no numbers no call.

Here are some pictures:

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

awww yes the wonderful cell phone:toilet:

u around here, if not just show up

where u at, we will send some one to hunt you down and drag your ass here!!!

Cool Pics Walt - Thanks!:beer:

WOW!!!! I wish I was there! :( :( :( :(

Walt! Are you going next year to Barrett Jackson??? :confused: Maybe we should have a GTG! :D :p ;) I would love to go! :rock:

Great pics! I should see if I can spot you on the Tvo. :D

All you pukes at the GTG in AZ.... Please tell Mikey and BeGood that I love 'em! :) Might see you all next year! :D :rock:

....................... So, Walt......... Did ya BUY anything???? :dontknow: :D

Voodoo said:
where u at, we will send some one to hunt you down and drag your ass here!!!

Nope I flew back Saturday night...:(.....sucks with no cell phone.

Great pics Walt. My brother was there on Thursday...............he keeps telling me I gotta fly out for it one year.

I watched it for hours on tv yesterday.........I like that Dale E. camero.

patrick

Walt I was wondering what happened after all the phone tag we played! At least your home safe. We will meet soon enough, I thought maybe you got thrown in jail for beating up hennessey:D

Awesome pics Walt. I watched it on Speed all week from cold, snowy Nfld. Canada and really appreciated a different point of view on some of the cars. Thanks

BurntRubber said:
Walt I was wondering what happened after all the phone tag we played! At least your home safe. We will meet soon enough, I thought maybe you got thrown in jail for beating up hennessey:D
Sorry Carlo.......I lost the phone right after I called you back once at the auction.....sucks.....I wish I could have met all of you guys.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back